Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] DavisEX Finished
Hello Everyone i have been doing my best what i could right now i am on a project in making DavisEX who is a transformation of Davis its a Work in Progress so don't post anything if u want to give me ideas give me ideas i need some i will be happy and i am trying to do my best u can give me ideas of any move i will try making them and again its a Work in Progress,so don't post anything else till its fully finished i will be posting the download link after some time till that time here are the Screen-shots here u go
Note:it has mirror pictures so its fully compatible with 2.0a.
Edit5:Making a new move will be posted shortly

Special Moves:
Rushing Death: DvA
Defend Breaker Energy Ball: (Do I have to tell?)D>A or D<A(keep pressing A to shoot more till out of Energy(Mana))
Bug Bomb(No it doesn't Glitch out, but it will Bug the opponent, Actually it breaks opponents defense and also is state 3006): D>A/D<A+J (Ya gotta be quick doing it) .
Uppercut: D^A
Jump Smash: D^J+A.
Rapid Fire: D>J (Disadvantage=Pressing D Anytime will not work, DavisEX Listens less, pressing D rapidly will work tho)
Ground Column: You cannot use it Because it comes in Rushing Death.
Uppercut(Rushing Death Version):Only seen or not seen in Rushing Death(still used)

Replaced Moves:
Replaced Punch Combo with Rushing Death Combo
Replaced Energy balls with defense breaking ones/armor piercing ones,(Not state 3006)

Uploads:
Beta:
.zip   DavisEX(Beta).zip (Size: 1.15 MB / Downloads: 327) <------- Its Beta you know.
Alpha:
.zip   DavisEX(Alpha).zip (Size: 1.15 MB / Downloads: 297) <------ Sorry that the folder inside it says Beta 2.0
FINISHED:
.zip   DavisEX Finished.zip (Size: 1.15 MB / Downloads: 380) <------ Fully Fledged DavisEX

Strong at:
Melee(Best)
Combo(Good)
Ranged(Normal)
Air(Normal)

Weak at:
Combo(because he can be hit from behind that time or it can miss)

updates:
Updated to Alpha added Another ball that breaks defense, also can destroy groups. Damn it takes short mana, I will make it more in the next Update, I also fixed the combo that it wasn't doing proper damage, now it does proper damage.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
whats so special about davisEX what can he do
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2014, 07:04 PM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  whats so special about davisEX what can he do

im working on a combo move and other moves so nothing special right now if u want to test it out with it being a regular Recolored davis who damages a super little bit higher than the normal davis does

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
ok great stuff
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2014, 07:46 PM)Evan Izaak Wrote:  ok great stuff

The Character is now in Beta Stage u guys can download and play it :D

Thanks given by:
its good though I bet it will give over powered physical damage right
Thanks given by:
First Post Updated!

Thanks given by:
Agreed
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
Sound's Great going to download hey where's the link of download
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Thanks given by:
sorry my net is slow the download link is there under beta

Thanks given by: