Attacks:
Lazer eyes:
Sharp Blazing Balls:
Summon bat;
Summon bat2:
Teleporting punch:
Matter Cannon:

Programs and tools used:
Photofiltre:Magic wand,Hue Variation,Saturation,Selection tool,Gradient and Spray.
Paint:For the outline see little dots
Datachanger v1.5(updated) by Jiquera.

Coloring:100%
Sprites: 100%
Basic Data:100%
Basic Powers Data:100%
New Powers Data:100%
Matter Cannon:100%
Laser Eye:100%
Bat Summoner:100%
Bat Summoner2:100%
Teleport Punch:100%
Sharp Blazing Balls:100%
Hair:100%
Body:100%
Hands:100%
Legs:100%
Boots:100%

Credits to bat tamer and the hari
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
screenshots ppllleeeeaaasseee
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
its not ready i am making it

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
i am making heroquest.

closed until you can provide screenshots.

Azriel~
two other moves which are
bat summoner:the enemy is too fast? or he has a crazy ai that just runs around and surprises u?
use this its fast and powerful it doesnt chase
D^J
Laser eyes:its a normal laser eye but powerful
D>A

Thanks given by:
this character shud be as cool as terra from lf2.5
Thanks given by:
hey were u waiting for this? HERE IT IS
.zip   King.zip (Size: 643.57 KB / Downloads: 362)
he uses teleport like Woody but he kicks butt

Thanks given by:
ok i'll just look at it
Thanks given by:
ok i dont get is this thread a silent thread or what?
here are the sprites
gives me idea to create bat mod :p Kidding

the clone will not work without it
id: 53 type: 0 file: data\King\bat.dat

Thanks given by:

(10-23-2013, 07:49 AM)Amadis Wrote:  ok i dont get is this thread a silent thread or what?

Hi Amadis,

It is good to see you are working and having fun making new stuff for Lf2 :) I understand that you want some comments and perhaps feedback.
However, recolored sprites and very standard moves are nothing new, thus people are not very interested in such projects... It's cool if you want to make this kind of characters for your own amusement or to get more skills in it, but people in the community are a bit spoilt and only want to see and check out characters that are diffirent from the existing characters and in good quality too, in either sprites or data, but preferably both.

Sorry for being the bringer of bad news, but I hope it makes it clear why you´re not getting too much replies, and I really hope you will continue making characters but with more originality perhaps.

Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)