Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tania's Artworks
Note: This post only contains older artworks. Please see the latest posts for newer ones.
Hehehe... after I made my DeviantArt account I started to do some more graphics... some of them are here. Made with Photofiltre (unless told otherwise)
Julian wallpaper (Click to View)
Woody wallpaper (Click to View)
Sigs I made (ALL with Artweaver, I used Photofiltre for adding borders only) (Click to View)
Now I'm starting to make sigs!
~Taniaetc
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by: Ragor
actually i like the woody one- but the words destroy it. different text/ effect? :P
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
holy molly, what is the resolution on YOUR screen? 400x500?
its pretty darn small. Also, i would love to see some colour.

my screen resolution is 1920x1080, so its hard to find fitting desktop wallpapers, but i think the smallest ones you can find are 800x600 to 1024x740 (or whatever that last number is)

Silverthorn edited this post 05-08-2010 08:53 AM because:
768 and...... DUDE! GIVE ME YOUR MONITOR!!!!!
Thanks given by: LutiChris
(05-08-2010, 01:07 AM)Alectric Wrote:  holy molly, what is the resolution on YOUR screen? 400x500?
its pretty darn small. Also, i would love to see some colour.

my screen resolution is 1920x1080, so its hard to find fitting desktop wallpapers, but i think the smallest ones you can find are 800x600 to 1024x740 (or whatever that last number is)
WUT? How did you get that? It's 800x600, but maybe it's your computer...
(05-08-2010, 01:04 AM)forgetlatios Wrote:  actually i like the woody one- but the words destroy it. different text/ effect? :P
Maybe, but I'm using Photofiltre which CANNOT use layers... so I've to make a totally new one.
Thanks given by:
it was an estimation :P

perhaps you could make them a bit darker, so they arent eye-burningly bright :P
Thanks given by:
Ooops...
[Image: juliansig.png]
Yeah that's a simple one.
btw I used a BRAND-NEW program called "Artweaver". I liked it, it's like Photoshop but FREE!
edit @Alec:
(05-08-2010, 01:24 AM)Alectric Wrote:  it was an estimation :P

perhaps you could make them a bit darker, so they arent eye-burningly bright :P
Maybe it's just your computer... it's not THAT bright in mine... but I'll try.
Still experimenting with Artweaver and found that IT ROCKS! Screw Photoshop, now you have a rival!
[Image: indosig.png]
Am I getting better or not?
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Taniaetc Wrote:  Am I getting better or not?

Hard to tell, really. You know, I've been on dA for two years or so, and in that time-span I do see progress around. Seeing that everything you've submitted so far is from one day (okay, might be up to one week), it's hard to see any progress. Come back in a half year or so and ask this question again :P

I'll have to agree with Alec about the size of the images. The wallies fit exactly 4 times on my screen :P
The sprites you used are a little pixelated (especially referring to Woody). Might look better if you traced the image to create some sort of painteresque feel to it. Painting > filters!

Other things coming to my mind? Try playing a little more with fonts and their effects. A little anti-aliasing wouldn't be bad, too. Then, it would be cool if you could add a little more colors into your images. I've just checked your dA-gallery, and, as I see it, black/white is the dominant color there. That's usually how my pictures look like after they've been shaded and await the coloring process. It just doesn't feel complete yet ;)

Alright, that's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps ya a little.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2010, 01:07 AM)Alectric Wrote:  holy molly, what is the resolution on YOUR screen? 400x500?
that should make a pretty unusual desktop :P
[Image: bj199k5kolhpzjr2e.png]

@topic: to the wallpapers: honestly, i got to say they are NOT good. you can even see the zoomed pixels and like forgetlatios already said, the font pretty much destroys the pic. AND they are too small :P
to the sig: hey, that doesn't look to bad :) you really improved^^

oh btw2:
(05-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Taniaetc Wrote:  btw I used a BRAND-NEW program called "Artweaver".
wikipedia Wrote:...blablabla. Starting with version 1.0 (released September 30, 2009), blabla...
:D
Thanks given by: Alectric
(05-08-2010, 09:07 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(05-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Taniaetc Wrote:  Am I getting better or not?

Hard to tell, really. You know, I've been on dA for two years or so, and in that time-span I do see progress around. Seeing that everything you've submitted so far is from one day (okay, might be up to one week), it's hard to see any progress. Come back in a half year or so and ask this question again :P ~*Yawns* that would take too long time... won't ask that question again anyways

I'll have to agree with Alec about the size of the images. The wallies fit exactly 4 times on my screen :P
The sprites you used are a little pixelated (especially referring to Woody). Might look better if you traced the image to create some sort of painteresque feel to it. Painting > filters! ~My comp's resolution is 1366x768

Other things coming to my mind? Try playing a little more with fonts and their effects. A little anti-aliasing wouldn't be bad, too. Then, it would be cool if you could add a little more colors into your images. I've just checked your dA-gallery, and, as I see it, black/white is the dominant color there. That's usually how my pictures look like after they've been shaded and await the coloring process. It just doesn't feel complete yet ;) ~Okay then. I'll try.

Alright, that's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps ya a little. ~Yeah it helps.
(05-08-2010, 04:02 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  
that should make a pretty unusual desktop :P
[Image: bj199k5kolhpzjr2e.png]
~Say what?

@topic: to the wallpapers: honestly, i got to say they are NOT good. you can even see the zoomed pixels and like forgetlatios already said, the font pretty much destroys the pic. AND they are too small :P ~Okay I won't make them anymore. They're bad.
to the sig: hey, that doesn't look to bad :) you really improved^^ ~Thanks.

oh btw2:
(05-08-2010, 01:26 AM)Taniaetc Wrote:  btw I used a BRAND-NEW program called "Artweaver".
wikipedia Wrote:...blablabla. Starting with version 1.0 (released September 30, 2009), blabla...
:D ~Brand-new to me means "just installed a new program I found on the Net."
So yea... thanks for the comments everyone. That helped me a lot.
One more try... won't make wpapers anymore. They suck.
[Image: LF2_Sigs___Tania_by_Taniaetc.png]
[Image: artweaveruser.png]
[Image: freezesig.png]
Thanks given by:
just wanna say that don't use lf2 face pics for those sigs...cause they make both "floating head syndrome" and bad placing
Thanks given by: