Poll: Shell we start LF News?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!!!!
95.65%
22 95.65%
No!!!
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF News? Shall we do it?
O.O ooookkkkey???? Eddie.... i didn't got a word from what you npw said!!! explain please ^^
Thanks given by:
rofl, you guys are funny - just discussiong about how often to release - how about a release when you have enough content? so maybe it`s weekly, maybe there`s a bad month with nothing to say :p

Actually I`m interested in the review part - if you can really do this and the project is good I could submit the download and the description to LFE (descriptions are... our weak part anyways :p)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: lf2TimmE1
So, as you see our opinions on this, why don't you start?
I'm kinda curious, sorry for impatience.
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2010, 02:06 PM)MH-Razen Wrote:  Actually I`m interested in the review part - if you can really do this and the project is good I could submit the download and the description to LFE (descriptions are... our weak part anyways :p)
(06-23-2010, 02:28 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  So, as you see our opinions on this, why don't you start?
dito

even if only one person starts to write a download rewiev for every month/week it would already be great
especially as it could fill in the vast emptiness of the lfe fileplanets description fields

sign up for a blog account somewhere and get started writing articles on a monthly basis
you can worry about putting it together once you are constantly creating content
Thanks given by:
^ i greatly made the attempt to fill those once. But i lost motivation, the mass of no description yet downloads is just demotivating you alot you know. Will put it on my to-do list once again.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
welll... thx for the opinions guys... and YinYin... i like your one bout blog... maybe i could do that... what do you think???
Thanks given by:
Could also do coverage of the contests that go on etc. Posting up their artwork and getting a name for some of the people on the forum.

Was just a thought. And no need to re-explain my first part. It meant:
- Do exactly what MH said, when you've got enough - use it.

:P
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
sounds interesting at least and good for those who come and go at sporadic times so a quick scan can already revel the creme of the crop. Just get started and we can judge.

in terms of review, there's a random one up here already though it was done unintentionally...
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
agree with Marshal it would be great help to rare pokemon like me or people who died for a while, lost interest but decide to go back, or even for bussy people who just dont have time to read all topics that his interested in or something

if theres just anyone who have time to reviev it all (possibly one for section) it would be great to se revievs
Thanks given by:
ok... thx for all ideas... i tought little about it and i think that MH's idea would be the best.... so.... now all i need.... is CREW.... so anyone who would like to be in it and wants to create LF News send me pm....
Thanks given by: