Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Release] Siegvar's Frozen
[Image: frozenf.png]

After weeks of bugfixing and polishing, I feel like its ready for release.
Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?8e43rscngdebl0l

note: for my testers who received earlier versions of Frozen, this is basically a bugfixed and refined version of Frozen. If there were anything you didn't like about the versions you played.. give this a whirl.. I may have fixed them.. or not.
Otherwise you may still consider downloading this to see if I've packed in a few more minor surprises, I can't say for sure as I don't really keep track of the test versions' features.

D>A + A
[Image: frozen_fa_anim.gif]
DvA + A
[Image: frozen_da.gif]
D^J (D取消)
[Image: frozen_uj.gif]
DJA
[Image: frozen_ja_anim.gif]
Catch + DJA
[Image: frozen_gja_anim.gif]
[Image: frozen_gja_anim2.gif]
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
i dont know whether this is intended or caused by something else ive got on my lf2
but the C+DJA creates the icewind storm effect on the ground now
why have it there?
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2011, 07:43 AM)YinYin Wrote:  i dont know whether this is intended or caused by something else ive got on my lf2
but the C+DJA creates the icewind storm effect on the ground now
why have it there?

feels odd huh.. well.. I actually used it to push away enemies that are too close.. that might cause the C+DJA to re-catch the wrong opponents.

At first I did it without the wind effect but it felt wierd... maybe I should remove it?
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by:
Is this the same ver. As the one u gave me before? Or does it have some fixes?
Sory, am browsing with my phone so i cant view it.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2011, 07:47 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  feels odd huh.. well.. I actually used it to push away enemies that are too close.. that might cause the C+DJA to re-catch the wrong opponents.

At first I did it without the wind effect but it felt wierd... maybe I should remove it?

no it was just an odd change but i think it looks cool because it fits the fact that this is quite different from the other two mirrages

edit: the heavy throw still bugs me
and the fact that the wpoint changes when using DJA
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2011, 08:05 AM)YinYin Wrote:  
(08-24-2011, 07:47 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  feels odd huh.. well.. I actually used it to push away enemies that are too close.. that might cause the C+DJA to re-catch the wrong opponents.

no it was just an odd change but i think it looks cool because it fits the fact that this is quite different from the other two mirrages

edit: the heavy throw still bugs me
and the fact that the wpoint changes when using DJA

Again, it looked wierder to me to have the weapon hidden behind the statue but held in the same position. You may be right about that one though.. we'll see if anyone else comments on it.

@PF:
There are minor tweaks and fixes. I'd recommend redownloading this one.

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by: prince_freeza
oh right - it would be behind the ice

well then what about making frozen totally invisible - no sprite
and then moving the ice just on px behind, or just exactly onto him so that the weapon can be displayed in front of it
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2011, 08:53 AM)YinYin Wrote:  oh right - it would be behind the ice

well then what about making frozen totally invisible - no sprite
and then moving the ice just on px behind, or just exactly onto him so that the weapon can be displayed in front of it

He has to have a backup ice sprite behind.. otherwise you'll get an invisibility bug in stage..oh wait. I can still shift the ice one px behind..

EDIT: Done, redownload from the same link.

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by:
OMG After playing with him for a few minutes I finally learned how to use the Mirage Strike properly and it's epic!
Thanks given by:
awesome ... D^J sprite
he's standing with the funny pose
for a long time
but this char still awesome
but i never use this skill again
but this char still F*cking AWESOME
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by: