Poll: Is teh story epic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DUH!
46.15%
6 46.15%
Good, but not epic.
38.46%
5 38.46%
So-so.
7.69%
1 7.69%
You call this a story?! (vote for this and die XD)
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE Chronicles- The Wrath of MH-Razen
FINISHED!!
A not-so-short story featuring all the mods and admins.
Comments are much appreciated.

Part 1-The beginning (Click to View)
Part 2-Clash (Click to View)
Part 3-Conspiracy (Click to View)
Part 4-Rampage (Click to View)
Part 5-Showdown (Click to View)
Part 6-Prophecy (Click to View)
Part 7- Preparation (Click to View)
Part 8- Face-Off (Click to View)
Part 9- The New Power (Click to View)
Part 10- The Final (Click to View)
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Bamboori , fire power , nehalbordoloi
vERY nICE sTORY, The mOdErAtOrIng PoWer SiMoN! LOL!, but change the Subject to A little LFE story- The power of Simon from A little LFE story- The power of Somin. :)
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
Suggestion - Don't write "F**k you....thanks" you can be reported and use some more nice words.

And my Caps Lock is Alright, Thnx to my Cool Laptop, and i wrote like that just for fun.

Btw - Your Writing Style is too Pathetic, and is not fit to be used in Here. :) (Control your Temper)
!!!Have GUTS???
Then show them Off!!! :p
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2010, 11:31 AM)lf2saga Wrote:  Suggestion - Don't write "F**k you....thanks" you can be reported and use some more nice words.
Gawd...did you read the post on which the story was based on?

(07-24-2010, 11:31 AM)lf2saga Wrote:  And my Caps Lock is Alright, Thnx to my Cool Laptop, and i wrote like that just for fun.
It's not fun for us to read your sEnTeNcEs though.

(07-24-2010, 11:31 AM)lf2saga Wrote:  Btw - Your Writing Style is too Pathetic, and is not fit to be used in Here. :) (Control your Temper)
You're the one to talk...your posts don't help at all.
And why is his style not fit to be used in here? You don't make any sense.

@oliveryungo
Nice one, you made a simple ban look like an epic pwnage :D
Hope to see more from you.

Oh, you said in that LF2 prologue thread that you have problems with making up a plot - here's what you could do: use everyday stuff from LFE and enrich them with your style, like you did with Somin's ban.
Thanks given by: LutiChris , oliveryungo
New story! I had the idea of moderators fighting other moderators, and poof, it evolved into this.
Hopefully I can do more like this.
No, it's not based on something that really happened, like my last story.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it!
@Simon and BP-Hope you're not offended by this depiction of you guys :)

Haha! Story access denied, because an updated version will appear soon.
Thanks given by:
Suggestion here - would it be possible to post all your stories like this in one thread.

This way it takes up less space (therefore does not clutter the forum as much). It also means that we don't have as many short lived threads that don't go anywhere beyond the first post... just a thought.

If I sounded unrealistically harsh here, I didn't mean to - the words came out that way and I couldn't really think of how to change them.

That said, I liked the story somewhat... didn't like the ending so much because of how quickly cut off it was. Didn't really leave enough to the imagination my friend.

P.s, if you do get this moved to your other thread... why don't you name it 'LFE - The Stories Of Staff' or 'LFE - The Mod Stories'. Something along those lines..

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
Nicee...I wanted moar, and I got moar :D

Now, unless you want to continue with random stories, you can start working on a longer story with a broader and more comlicated plot. I think it would turn out good, like some sort of "LFE Chronicles".
Thanks given by:
Update! Read first post.
I know the prologue isn't much, but I need to wait for the Duck Lord before the story starts properly.
Thanks given by:
Yay! Alec approved it! Part 1 has been posted. Nothing happens much though. It's simply an introduction (the prologue doesn't count). Well, sort of.
Any criticisms? I'll be glad to hear them.
Thanks given by:
haha, that made me laugh, thanks man :D

I wonder if there is an undercover bot, posing as a trusted member, letting in other bots?
Thanks given by: