Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program Like The Lobby | By Ayalx
(01-04-2010, 04:55 PM)Nakato Wrote:  @123spollak

Change the thread title, provide screenshots and give good reasons why it's better. ;)
Did It :D
Thanks given by:
Ok that's better.

So what did you say, server is for Israel players so it doesn't lag as much? If you don't mention anything like this people wouldn't know why this would be better than Chiko's lobby.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Here are just programs to support many players online.
Still have to open port or Virtual Network to play games.
But good for play 4 player. less lag than.
LF2 lobby is quite lag because server located in the European.
but it does not need to open port.
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2010, 09:17 AM)kieutuan Wrote:  Here are just programs to support many players online.

you dont need to open port XD
read it again~
Thanks given by:
From what I've gathered:
1) none of this is your own work, so any difficulties we have with it, you can't really help us on.
2) The interface looks horrible
3) Each character has to use a different set of keys... this is going to be interesting if some play better with certain keys (say awsd and the attack, defend, jump for them OR the arrow keys and ctrl, return and shift). Gonna be some bloody horrible arguments.
4) You've not explained any reasons to why it's better than any other program like this.

On a rating, you'd probably get a 3/10 - purely because of those points and the fact that people have already pointed out that it is laggy as hell.

Sorry, this needs improvement - end of.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2010, 02:16 PM)123spollak Wrote:  
(01-05-2010, 09:17 AM)kieutuan Wrote:  Here are just programs to support many players online.

read it again~

open port or Virtual Network (HAMACHI)
Thanks given by:
Hey I'm from Israel too.

read it again~

Nope, he have to open a port, or use Hamachi... You just have no idea what that mean...

(01-05-2010, 07:49 PM)Eddie Wrote:  From what I've gathered:
1) none of this is your own work, so any difficulties we have with it, you can't really help us on.
3) Each character has to use a different set of keys... this is going to be interesting if some play better with certain keys (say awsd and the attack, defend, jump for them OR the arrow keys and ctrl, return and shift). Gonna be some bloody horrible arguments.
4) You've not explained any reasons to why it's better than any other program like this.

On a rating, you'd probably get a 3/10 - purely because of those points and the fact that people have already pointed

out that it is laggy as hell.

3. All what you worte there is meaningless due to the fact that you do not have to use different keys on the keyboard, just different number of player...

This server can be opended individually on each player computer.
From that reason, two players from the same country (like me and that stupid 123spollak) will find the new progrem usefull because it will have, of course, less lags then a game that run through a server located abroad.

Because of that fact, and the fact that we dont play with lags, lf2lobby is not useful to us.
We will be glad if Chiko would publish his server to Israel so we would be able to try his program too.
Thanks given by: kieutuan , Evil Sonidow
(01-05-2010, 07:49 PM)Eddie Wrote:  From what I've gathered:

On a rating, you'd probably get a 3/10 - purely because of those points and the fact that people have already pointed out that it is laggy as hell.

1) more or less...
2) true...
3) no... wrong
4)no lags at all... beacuse you are opening the server... so its your server from your CPU...
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2010, 07:31 AM)GGH Wrote:  Hey I'm from Israel too.

read it again~

Nope, he have to open a port, or use Hamachi... You just have no idea what that mean...

The player hosting the game will need to open ports for incoming traffic.

(01-06-2010, 07:31 AM)GGH Wrote:  This server can be opended individually on each player computer.
From that reason, two players from the same country (like me and that stupid 123spollak) will find the new progrem usefull because it will have, of course, less lags then a game that run through a server located abroad.

Because of that fact, and the fact that we dont play with lags, lf2lobby is not useful to us.
We will be glad if Chiko would publish his server to Israel so we would be able to try his program too.

Sadly i was not aware of the poor latencies in Israel (since no one said anything about it)
GGH could you tell me what latencies you receive from the European server? i have a few solutions to solving the issues as i would like everyone to be able to participate in the lobby and so these new ideas are being tested for the newer version of the lobby (next one will fix a lot of network issues and the one after will address latency problems)
Little Fighter 2 Lobby
play online with upto 4 other fighters!

http://www.lf2lobby.com
Thanks given by: