Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stage modus questions
oops, yea, I had that part laying around and forgot to change the file format :P
anyways, seems that I told you the wrong image number... take pic: 76 for the knight laying on the back and pic: 79 for knight laying on his stomach.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
now i have it but knight "fly" a lttle bit

the broblem was that your knight picturi is a total oter than mini

so i have chache
file(70-93): sprite\sys\knight_1.png w: 109 h: 99 row: 7 col: 2
into
file(70-84): sprite\sys\knight_1.png w: 109 h: 99 row: 7 col: 2

and the ussing pichture is 76

thx

did anybody know how to do dialogs ?
Thanks given by:
--> *goes to check mainsite* <--

Ah. Use state:9997 in your message's dat-file, give it a nice big wait-value (but not too big) and give it a next:1000. OR, if you're doing a conversation, use next: (whatever the frame is for your next message)

By the way, DONT USE ID 300--IT'S THE CRIMINAL DAT-FILE!

Oh, and if I were you, I'd have the stage.dat give you an object other than the message and have it opoint the message with facing:10 so that it's not flipped.

And one last thing: Use dvy:550 or the message will fall--that might look wierd...
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
the file-number is actually pretty irrelevant, it's just for us ordinary humans for better orientation. Changing the centery-value in the frames give you that desired change.....

--

dialogs: I'd suggest you do the following:
create some more frames in criminal.dat, this time, you'll add some speech bubbles. Therefore you'll need to make them first, so grab your favorite image editor and create some speech bubbles. After you've implemented them into the dat-file (again, use this file()-thingy), you'll need to add some frames. Take the dead knight as a basis, change the pic-number, the centerx- and centery-values, set the wait to something like 200 and change next: 350 to 1000. (thus, your bubble will appear after some time). Now, you'll need some new frames in the character you want to talk. Just copy the standing-frames, change the state-value to 14 (<= very important!) , adjust the next-values. in the second frame (or third, everything but the first one), opoint the speech bubble. I assume that you know how to opoint objects, if not, it's time for you to visit the mainsite (there's a link when you click the "~Mainsite search first"-sentence) and read about DCing... All right, after your character has opointed the bubble, you probably want him to stay there until he's done with talking. So, one wait-value needs to be as big as the one in the speech bubble, so around 200. Then, in order to make him do a move or something like that, set the next to the frame you want him to do. If you want more dialogs, you simply change the last next-value; instead of doing an attack, he'll opoint the next bubble and so on....

btw, it'd really help if you take some time checking what you're posting, your orthography is horrible!

edit: lol, Drahcir, you were faster :P
and we even have 2 different methods, one wants to use the criminals for everything one one doesn't :D

Thanks given by:
to Drahcir
you can use the criminaldata in the stage for buldings vechicel death peole wapons tanks and a lot of more
you sais that i should make such a data

<frame> 350 blabla
pic: (a picture) state: 15 wait: 35 next: 1000 dvx: 0 dvy: 550 dvz: 0 centerx: 38 centery: 99 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
<frame_end>
is that right

AND THE charackter

to Blue-Phonix
i should make spreakbublle like come and move

<frame> 350 was the death knight
pic: (spreakbubble) state: 15 wait: 200 next: 1000 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 55 centery: 55 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

<frame> 0 standing
pic: 0 state: 14 wait: 5 next: 1 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 39 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
bpoint:
x: 38 y: 34
bpoint_end:
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 23 y: 55 weaponact: 23 attacking: 0 cover: 0 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 21 y: 18 w: 43 h: 62
bdy_end:
<frame_end>

more i don´t understand

and sorry for my bad englisch i am only 13
Thanks given by:
kayz, you need something like a frame 351 in your criminal.dat - it looks like this:
Code:
<frame> 351 text1
pic: (speechbubble) state: 15 wait: 200 next: 1000 dvx: 0 dvy: 550 dvz: 0 centerx: 55 centery: 55 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

The character should have something like this (the really important part is the speech bubble, the character thing is just so that it looks better.
Code:
<frame> 350 starting_to_talk
pic: 0 state: 14 wait: 3 next: 351 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 39 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

<frame> 351 talks
pic: 1 state: 14 wait: 200 next: {attack-frame} dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 39 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
   opoint:
     kind: 1  x: 39  y: 0  action: 351  dvx: 0  oid: 300  facing: 10
   opoint_end:
<frame_end>
use facing: 10 to make stuff appear the way the sprites look like.

Thanks given by:
<frame> 350 starting_to_talk
pic: 0 state: 14 wait: 3 next: 351 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 39 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

<frame> 351 talks
pic: 1 state: 14 wait: 200 next: 60 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 39 centery: 79 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
opoint:
kind: 1 x: 39 y: 0 action: 351 dvx: 0 oid: 300 facing: 10
opoint_end:
<frame_end>

for bandit

and

<frame> 351 text1
pic: 100 state: 15 wait: 200 next: 1000 dvx: 0 dvy: 550 dvz: 0 centerx: 55 centery: 55 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
<frame_end>

in the criminal data

and in the stage mod

id: 30 hp: 500 act: 350 x: 450

but the bandit only stand a short time and then he fight
but he have nothing said
Thanks given by:
Is he standing there for almost 7 seconds (actually 20/3 seconds, but yea :P)? If yes, then he'll be in frame 351, his talking-frame. I wonder why the talking thingy isn't displayed... can you post the bmp-part of your criminal.dat?

Thanks given by:
you don´t need i have repair the problem

first i have mak allot of bubbles
then i have man in the first | and in the second || then i found the pichture 100 (it was the first) but then it was the 16
but the text that was "i will kill you" was like a mirrow so i give now the body of bandit into it
now he spreak and after a time he attack me
i only need now how he stand and than talk
because the text is three but the second bandit attacks

the bmp is
file(100-170): sprite\sys\bla.bmp w: 79 h: 79 row: 10 col: 7
Thanks given by:
a question did one of you know how i can make that for instence:
stage 5-5
<phase> bound: 2500
id: 52 julian <boss>
id: 39 justin <soldier>
id: 39 justin <soldier>