Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The title of the post and thread(Bug?)
Every time there's a title edited thread, and a member post something there. The "newest posts" bar and the "newest threads" bar have 2 different title. Is this a bug or the admin was doing it on purpose?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
So?
Does this bother you so much?
Thats because of option which let you to edit thread name in that post
Useful
Thanks given by:
(04-28-2012, 01:10 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  So?
Does this bother you so much?
Thats because of option which let you to edit thread name in that post

You really don't get it, do you?
Oh well, here's a picture. Hope you understand. I change the topic on purpose.
Can you see the differences?

This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
So?
Everyone can edit thread name in their post.
That thing is long time here and now its bothering you?
Useful
Thanks given by:
No, nothing bothers me. However, shouldn't it be the same. I post this because:
-I change the topic because of some reasons
-I posted just after the change
-Someone will get confused of two same posts with two different topic names, especially newbies and noob

~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
^

One has the chance give his post an arbitrary title. This means that each post in a thread can have a different title. But what's the thread supposed to be called then? It's simply derived from the title of the first post. The "Re: {Thread Title}" is just the pre-defined value for a post-title.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Hero destroyer , Electric2Shock
''newbies and noobs''its theys fault if they get confused.
Useful
Thanks given by: