Poll: Do you like Rex?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
10 62.50%
I don't know
31.25%
5 31.25%
No
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex >> RELEASED
Yeah, the second kick is for the block + kick, otherwise, if you don't block, you will the char and both fall on the floor. XD
As for the first row, I still need to edit it somehow.Still finding a proper sprite and make it similar. :D I'm not
good at motion effect, still need some practice and some observation of Marti's sprites.
Anyway, I think Rex will be released on Tuesday. Pretty fast, huh? Xd
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
How about a move where Rex will jump into the air and shoot hundreds of thousands of bullets onto the ground. A nice escape plan.
[Image: signature.jpg]Can't touch me.
Thanks given by:
I have a possible move suggestion. He could knock an enemy into the sky and fire a few bullets at him, then leap towards the foe and do a kicking attack or something.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
What if if he might be running and when he is close to enemy do wall walk and while in air, he will shoot some bullets
Useful
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2012, 09:34 AM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  I have a possible move suggestion. He could knock an enemy into the sky and fire a few bullets at him, then leap towards the foe and do a kicking attack or something.

Now that move sounded like the 'Beorn' sprite. I wanna see it!
Thanks given by:
Thanks for some comments. I didn't even know there are members who love this.
Anyway, yeah. Most of the moves you mention are in there.
DCing now, should be done in 1 hour later or so.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2012, 11:41 AM)Pisstachio Wrote:  Now that move sounded like the 'Beorn' sprite. I wanna see it!
I guess I'll have to find out as much as I can about this... "Beorn" character. All I know about him is that he is in some LF2 mod, but almost none of the characters can use ranged moves. I think he has a chainsaw...

(04-25-2012, 12:22 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Thanks for some comments. I didn't even know there are members who love this.
You didn't know there were members who love this, I didn't know there were members who loved my Cave Story mods. Anything is possible.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
(04-25-2012, 12:29 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  
(04-25-2012, 11:41 AM)Pisstachio Wrote:  Now that move sounded like the 'Beorn' sprite. I wanna see it!
I guess I'll have to find out as much as I can about this... "Beorn" character. All I know about him is that he is in some LF2 mod, but almost none of the characters can use ranged moves. I think he has a chainsaw...

(04-25-2012, 12:22 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Thanks for some comments. I didn't even know there are members who love this.
You didn't know there were members who love this, I didn't know there were members who loved my Cave Story mods. Anything is possible.
Yeah, Beorn is the one with the chainsaw. He also has a grenade. So, what if Rex has an RPG? He can jump in the air and pump RPG's on the ground, that'll look awesome.
Thanks given by: Shane
I'm expecting to make a balance type, not a over-powered one.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Dragon5
If he is over-powered, it would be possible to reach Stage 120+ in Survival Mode, I guess.
Thanks given by: