Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] 2 Questions
? 
1. I'm not so sure about but is it possible with spawned object to cover the Com(this com isnt a clone) logo . I dont like the idea of hexing it .

2. How can i avoid from one t4 from being thrown but still be able to throw other t2 weapons.
Thanks given by:
1.) Practically impossible without hex-editing. You COULD cover the com-logo but there's a major flaw: the backgrounds don't have all the same color. Ergo: [mission-impossible]

2.) t4-weapons (which is, in original lf2, the baseball only) use other frames in the characters than t2 (heavy weapons). I don't see much of a problem, honestly.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
This is just to avoid the com logo flashing in your eyes for a second if you use move that need t0 & ik8.

I mean it will not be used for long time periods.Hardly a second or 2.

What if i have more then one t4 but i did like to use gun as t4 so you press a and it dosnt throw the gun and shoot.
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2009, 06:19 PM)HappyHouR Wrote:  This is just to avoid the com logo flashing in your eyes for a second if you use move that need t0 & ik8.

I mean it will not be used for long time periods.Hardly a second or 2.

What if i have more then one t4 but i did like to use gun as t4 so you press a and it dosnt throw the gun and shoot.

1. If you use the T0/itr8 to "detect" something (rather then sticking something somewhere) you won't need to hide it... with good timing the com is just visible for that small time... I'm never noticing it on my chars (besides Jamel, but there the T0 durate much longer) and (to compare with a gread mode) in NTSD I you can even notice them ^^ and it's still a great mod...

2. You could just make, that the guns in their "throw frames" grab (i3/s18) the char and bring him to special shooting frames... dunno whether weapons can grap chars, but that should be an easy solution...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2009, 07:44 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  dunno whether weapons can grap chars, but that should be an easy solution...

They can but not the one who picks them up. Make them opoint a type 3 object using state: 18 to grab or opoint a type 0 and use itr/kind:8.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2009, 07:58 PM)Someone else Wrote:  
(09-03-2009, 07:44 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  dunno whether weapons can grap chars, but that should be an easy solution...

They can but not the one who picks them up. Make them opoint a type 3 object using state: 18 to grab or opoint a type 0 and use itr/kind:8.

I dont think you can opoint something with just one frame.The next function dosnt work when the weapon is held due to the weaponact as you know.I know you cant opoint with just one frame unless it repeat itself.

I think i heard/saw somwhere that weapons cant interact with the owners with itrs.IK8 does work i think even when the weapon is held.

But i thought using t4.
Thanks given by:
a weapon with an opoint in its on_hand frames will always opoint the thing each frame.

say u have weaponact: 25 wait: 2 in the character
in the weapon's frame 25, have an opoint.
the weapon will opoint the object 2 or 3 times (not sure whether the next: is needed for weapon opoints).
here u put ur t0 to be opointed, and in the original char have ik8 that will react to the t0. (i.e. shoot in ur case)

Azriel~
Thanks given by: