Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.55 Average
[Char] Steve
nice pics..from the looks of him he must have some powers like magic tricks or something like that..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
UPDATE:
here is the sprites i have done so far:
im not worried if people take them at the moment (but im sure people wont) because i havent cleaned of the black pixels, so its very messy in game Twisted

i cant seem to get a better face pic than the first one i did. i will fix up the old one instead of doing a new one.

also, just got a bunch of time on my hands for a short while, so i will be working on him ;)

(AND JUST INCASE PEOPLE WANTED TO KNOW, I WILL FINISH THIS CHAR it wont die, i promise)
Thanks given by:
woohoo great sprites it looks exellent but in the 32# frame his hair looks big but exellent.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
^fixed, thanks

ok i made a new face pic, please tell me what to fix on it because this is the last face pic i will do for him, i am only going to fix things in it. (btw i will change BG colour)
[Image: face.png]-->[Image: facecopy.png]
i decided to do a new one since the last one didnt go to plan :P
(though honestly i like the old one better)
Thanks given by:
I dunno...the expression just doesn't seem to fit the outfit...
*takes advantage of anti-doublepost thingy :D*

Also, I frankly think the background colour fits him perfectly.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
well,i think the new face looks good the angry expression looks cool also i think below the eyes there is a line of some sort it should be removed the hat of the old face-pic was better but all in all very nice work.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by: Alectric
Hmm... Now he looks like a maniac... I would say a hybrid b/w the both using the first one's good expressions and the second one's better proportions. Also, I like that the hat, uhm, "bows" so much in the first pic. *Hint hint*

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
If you're going for lf2-style, you might need to use darker outlines for mouth, nose, and eyes. Also, the typical "throat-line" is missing. Not really essential but always good as a highlight ;)
The pupils could be a little larger and I believe that he is a little cross-eyed. As he's a magician (or sorta that), it'd look certainly better if he has a more calm face and/or more covered.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
looks like i am gonna have to take back what i said:
Alectric Wrote:because this is the last face pic i will do for him
this is a tricky face pic because i have to fit a hat in as well. i dont like the second one now...i will do another. i will add more hat tilt and more face coverage and make it look like he is tilting the hat. Gimme a while, ill be back soon (like tommorow or something) and be back with a good as new face :D

(btw, if i cant get this new one right, i will be asking for help)

EDIT: that was quick, magic happened!
before i waste lots of time in colouring and shading, i want to get the shape of it perfect.
[Image: facec.png]

please comment^^
Thanks given by:
that looks awesome, with his hand on his hat, covering his head.
He doesn't take as much room as normal LF2-characters but as he has a hat I think its ok.
Thanks given by: