Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good idea! We need a new Champ...
86.36%
19 86.36%
Bad idea!
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a new Champ?
Azriel, please don't misunderstand me, but i know
Quote:Podly
Scorpion
Neocrypt
Jackie(?)
Scribbz
have no chance vs me or ES or you.
Why should they be allowed to join?
I don't say they were bad/weak players but you know what i mean o0

EDIT:
Quote:sadbhav:
You know the tournament should be open for all. We dunno there might be some hidden talent hiding here somewhere......

BUT your hidden talent must NOW be on our level and not in 2-3 years...
It does not exist an unknown player on our level because every good player is known.
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2008, 04:38 AM)KadajNoir Wrote:  It does not exist an unknown player on our level because every good player is known.
from this forum, yea. we'll see in ~2 weeks.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
wow, this thread is hell active :p, well, read everything from my last post now, which was a lot ;)

BP mentioned elitism, erm, I got a PM from a fighter about this... and it looks like we should really care abut this. If fighters only argue with the others (sure not ALL of you do so, but some...) and insult them and declare hisself as best (etc) and this will end here in the forum I'll simply do one thing: Stop and delete tournaments.

So a reminder to some guys out there: Good behaviour and fairness is not only a forum rule, it also counts in all other ways of community!!!

Now for the other stuff: A lot of guy told there should be a tournament where the best guys should battle each other - and then the argue starts who belong to it.

I created the actual tournament system so we can rank the fighters. Sure I don't claim this system is perfect but I think it's a good basic which we can still make better.

Like what Noir said battles with bandit or template to see who have best basic skills - I would really support this idea (for higher level tournaments), but since the difference betweent eh heros is also mentioned there's the question - should we modify tournaments so it's a woody-tournament and a davis-tournament (then we might not get enough guys for it), or should we leave it at random (some guys will moan since they can't fight with all) or should be make template the new ultimate hero!?
I doubt there's a solution which is fine for all, but I like the idea of chance in the tournaments (for the first few rounds) - then you can also win vs a good player simply cause you got luck - later if you really want to decide the best, so for legendary, godlikes and the LFE-Champion I would modify the system so we have fights with template only (or bandit if wished) and no weapon use (and maybe more then up to 3:x... 10:x would be better).
If you've other good ideas (request to the now so-called elite guys) tell them...

About this giant tournament once a year or once every three months (would prefer three months), hm, not sure - I would organise a large turnament when I realise that the tournaments are active right now. When I went home last friday I just had a few sign-ins in the tournaments, but I also managed to fill a 16player tournament within one day - so think we shouldn't manage this with date, more with activity of fighters.

hm, hope I answered to all stuff :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
by the way...
who said it will start as a LFE Tournament?
and who said LF-Empire is now responsible for that champ thingy?
seems like you want to lead everything
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2008, 09:44 AM)KadajNoir Wrote:  by the way...
who said it will start as a LFE Tournament?
and who said LF-Empire is now responsible for that champ thingy?
seems like you want to lead everything

well, I do what fans want and some fans wanted tournaments, so I started it. I just think it's a good place since LFE-forum is more active then the official forum if I watched this right :p and I like working on tournaments, so it's fun for me and why not doing what's fun?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Warnings issued, case closed and split to the disposal.

Behave, seriously.
Thanks given by:
Well...that's that.

If anyone read ES's post before Cirno split this thread he said he relinquished his title? Up for grabs much?
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Cirno, dazzapizza, snorsorbet

I think you should not vote, because you have no interest in the lf2 league like many other players which voted for yes.
But can you explain why do you think it's a bad idea for a new champ contest after years?

Btw, why am i the only one who always gets warnings?
Look around you, there are enough morons which attacked me.
But i'm always at fault, right?
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2008, 01:18 AM)KadajNoir Wrote:  Btw, why am i the only one who always gets warnings?
Look around you, there are enough morons which attacked me.
But i'm always at fault, right?
You're not the only one who was warned, and apart from that you're really asking for it.

(09-11-2008, 01:18 AM)KadajNoir Wrote:  But can you explain why do you think it's a bad idea for a new champ contest after years?
I simply disagree with having a champion out of various reasons.
Anyways, seeing how the request for this is so very clear, why do you bother setting up a poll in the first place?
There isn't much of a point to it, really. You can regard my "No" as a small troll, then, if that's what you think of it
Thanks given by: