Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is little fighter online available in english
[] 
Is little fighter online available in English . I am asking this because it was developed in hong kong and I have seen many gameplay videos and they are in Chinese . So if it is available in English so please pm or inform me in this post and if there is an English or any language version available then where can I download the latest one

Thank you.

please im waiting for reply also post where can I download latest lfo if it is in English or any language
Thanks given by:
LF2 has english and chinese at the same time.
As i remember, LFO have english interface. Isn't enough?
Try it by yourself

fixed
Thanks given by:
(better turn your volume down or it may blast your ears with high volume chinese talking)
http://www.littlefighteronline.com/

this is their official website and I also couldnt find a way to register
but really, LFO is disgusting and such a disgrace to honour of original lf2 in my opinion ;)
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'd only play the game if I could rip the sprites, but the patience needed would be tremendous. The character roster is a little weird anyway, if not balanced. I mean... Who wants to play as Jesus or a Vivian-lookalike?
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
yea it is enough for me cainise and English is not matter for me.

how can I post Quotes from a person I press the quote button and post a post but nothing happen.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by: