Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loool I just beaten 4 Firzen Crazy HK Coliseum with Rudolf 0 MP Usage
[Image: 13763d1331074498-diablo-iii-cinematic-tr...d-meme.jpg]

I still can't beat Stage 5. D:
Thanks given by: Gespenst
I used one of YouTube's creative common musics. I forgot which one :0 . There are so many XD . Is there a way to see which one I used? lol. But from some time ago until now, I always use YouTube's creative common musics... after they warned me for 'pirating' a music :O . Scary..

Actually beating 3 Firzen is already very difficult. With any other character, I can't even be sure to beat 3 without mp :P . Maybe Woody can.. using flip kicks besides of dash attack.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: Gespenst
how long you been playing lf2?
Useful
Thanks given by: Marko pro
Umm... since I was in junior high school, grade nine. Let's see... then, four years. Took me one year to find LF2 forums like LFE :0
LF2-global is like the first forum I saw xD . Then soon I realized everything popular just have their own forums.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2012, 08:17 AM)Kevin Wrote:  Took me one year to find LF2 forums like LFE :0
Well, LFE is quite popular. How did it take you one year to find LFE?
Thanks given by: Marko pro
(05-09-2012, 02:29 PM)drako Wrote:  
(05-09-2012, 08:17 AM)Kevin Wrote:  Took me one year to find LF2 forums like LFE :0
Well, LFE is quite popular. How did it take you one year to find LFE?

LF2 is just another mini game I found in this pirated mini-games collection in a CD (there are 80 games in it, but only 4-5 are worth playing). Besides, back then, my internet was extremely limited xD . Only 250 MB per month, so I really rarely access the internet. Then about one year, we got unlimited internet XD so I browsed the internet much and found out LF2-Global & LF-Empire. I made a mistake and my post was considered spam in LFG and they didn't treat me well.. I was new to forums and they aren't smart at pointing out people's mistake without hurting them, so I moved to LFE ;D until quite long time when I start to follow LFG again, but it gets more and more inactive anyway.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Considered as spam!??!?
I don't thing there is any thing in this world more spamming than this:
http://lf2-global.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3284
and look I found this thread in the data changing section, lol:
http://lf2-global.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3825
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
^ Well, I was wrong, I admit, because I'm new to forums. I posted irrelevant thing in the wrong section.
But now, LFG is dead so any spam posted there and no one's gonna care anymore xD
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 02:33 AM)Kevin Wrote:  LF2 is just another mini game I found in this pirated mini-games collection in a CD (there are 80 games in it, but only 4-5 are worth playing).
Which other games are there? Mad Cars, Heavy Weapon, some cards game,chess, Mario? Probability I have the same CD.

(05-10-2012, 02:59 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  Considered as spam!??!?
Well, that thread comes from august 2010, when that forum was more active (i think). And i don't think that it is spam, when somebody is asking a DC question. Also there are forums which allows different spamming posts.

@Kevin
you are very skillful.Can you do the same thing with other characters and why not with LouisEX.
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 12:03 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(05-10-2012, 02:33 AM)Kevin Wrote:  LF2 is just another mini game I found in this pirated mini-games collection in a CD (there are 80 games in it, but only 4-5 are worth playing).
Which other games are there? Mad Cars, Heavy Weapon, some cards game,chess, Mario? Probability I have the same CD.

(05-10-2012, 02:59 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  Considered as spam!??!?
Well, that thread comes from august 2010, when that forum was more active (i think). And i don't think that it is spam, when somebody is asking a DC question. Also there are forums which allows different spamming posts.

@Kevin
you are very skillful.Can you do the same thing with other characters and why not with LouisEX.

other games that are worth playing were Heavy Weapon (yeah ;D . Survival was fun, but there's one level that I used to believe impossible except we get defense orbs and are lucky), Flipwords (though 1 game can take hours or even days if we're eager to score well xD ), Boggle Supreme, Hacker (just because it was my first experience playing co-op Tetris, but the levels are too easy... I could control both players and still win), and Klotski (lol... many levels are too frustrating. Hours of going here and there, no progress).

With LouisEX?
I defeated 7 Bat in HK Coliseum, and I believe not many players can do that ;D . I am still trying desperately to beat 5 Firzen Crazy HKC since it's the only fight left to win 5-step challenge D= . 80% chance instant death when you got hit once.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: