Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Gemini V2 - 26 march '11
aight since no one saw the bump/mod somewhere else...
Gemini Version 2[Image: geminifrx5.png]
Heya, just to practice a bit more data changing and mix ideas around, i redid the data for the old gemini and totally remade the fighting style.
hence i introduce to you all a revised version of gemini, my fanmade template based on the template family from Felix's RN LF2.
its not 100% yet but nearly there. i may need to touch up on some data, the readme and some bugs ive encountered so far.
to the newer members who may not have seen my previous gemini before, let give you an introduction...from the readme.
Intro to Gemini (Click to View)

before you play gemini, theres a massive readme that i suggest you try and read through...though i doubt anyone would read the entire thing anyway. ahah
note: theres some heavy weapon data changing done in order for this character to work smoothly. readme states clearly

animated screenshots up! (Click to View)
*now DOWNLOAD Gemini v2 NOW AND START PLAYING...i have candy :)*

aight so whats in gemini v2?
-flight capabilities with normal and HEAVY weapons
-extremely flexible movement and mobility with normal and HEAVY weapons
-modified basic attacks, movement and fighting style
-simple moves with complicated add ons
-removed excessive moves from previous versions; the big bang and the psychic washing machine move
-its 2.0a compatible lol

once again, credits to felix for the inspiration and use of uhm...1 or 2 of his modified template sprites and ideas and also for everyone here who tries gemini out! i hope you enjoy playing him and comments, criticisms and whatever else are most welcome

I also propose a challenge to those who try Gemini out!
-In battle mode, fight an army with max knights + max reserves, one enemy Louis and one enemy Julian

oh btw, ive got theres bugs in my data that involves hex which i cant fix.
data spoilers, only for those who want to ruin it for themselves (Click to View)
~its been a long time coming~
(03-26-2011, 12:11 AM)dubbleD Wrote:  so i can only think that this is probably a hex problem or something to do with the games programming

completley right you are - when holding a heavy weapon only hit_d j and a will work
you will have to limit his moves when holding something heavy to what you can do with them
Thanks given by: dubbleD
dang...
oh well, i guess i'll just keep the current amendments i made to use the moves. =P
BAMP
no one seems very keen on this project...:(
i put a LOT of time and effort into this....

*goes to a corner and cries*

Marshall edited this post 03-27-2011 10:02 AM because:
off to work now. I'll check it out when I come back
Thanks given by:
One Of The Best Template Modifications!
Thanks given by: dubbleD , Electric2Shock
yay
thank you thank you
thank you thank you
you dont know how much that post means to me :D
Thanks given by:
Thanks to You DubbleD That You Made That Character!
Don't say thanks to me.
Thanks given by:
The moves really reminded me of this original M.U.G.E.N character - Thirteen. (Search him up he's awesome :D)

This is really a great character even tought his sprites are not original. In my scale this char is worth 9/10. (Wich means it's O.K :D)

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
bump, can a mod put this in the released section? i just realised its completed and forgot to say
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane...774-gemini

submitted
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: dubbleD