Poll: The side you're on (please vote only if you wish to participate!)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
13th Zone
19.23%
5 19.23%
Empire
80.77%
21 80.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WAR
seeing the names joining 13thzone so far, there need not be a war anyway because we all know which side is gonna win

The following would be key:
YinYin
Chishio
Luti
Betit
Timmie

assuming the latter three joins LFE, then it could be something.
BP and Reaper are almost certainly joining LFE of course...
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
13thzone is pretty much dead right now. And the fact that Harle is gone doesn't help. As you have already noticed, there are too many participants on LFE side, to rule out the newbies would be harsh and unjust. I suggest making a tournament. Everyone who wants to participate, state your name, that you're in, or vote in the poll, then someone write down the names on pieces of paper, mix them up and choose the names while not looking, pair them up, each of the pair's winner progresses further to the top until only one is left. The voting system could be on one poll, you choose one from the pair that you think is better and vote. Pretty simple, effective and fair. What do you think about doing it this way?

Marshall edited this post 05-13-2011 04:29 PM because:
+1 actually
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis , LutiChris
Well this was supposed to be a teamwork thingy, but I like the idea of a 'sprite tournament', too.

Edit:
Do it this way:

Thanks given by:
yes, tournament sounds like an excelent idea, drawing 2 pieces of paper will be totaly random so no one will complain that its a war between expirienced only...

Besides id like to get drawn againt a ramdom guy, that makes it exciting :p
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
so if it's not supossed to be for experienced spriters only i would like to join 2 :)
Thanks given by:
Let's set a date. Everyone who wants to participate - vote in the poll until 20th of May. In the meantime, you can suggest spriting themes, which too will be drawn by luck, for the competition. Though I sense that there will be a lot of wins by default, because of mysteriously empty entries, or maybe that's just the homunculus cynic talking in my brain. But let's hope for the best.
Thanks given by:
If we are still down for this. I am going to have to side with the 13th zone (if they will still have me after my extended absence...).
Thanks given by:
Instead of doing the pile of homework that I have, I decided to procrastinate and bring some order, call out from the shadows other spriters and come up with some themes.

Thanks given by:
@up
Idea looks cool :D

About list: chase123 is not anymore (see his profile: last visit a month ago).
:I think there should be other members of 13zone who don't have account here and so can not post.

About topics: self-portrait should replaced with a random face-pic.I mean just to make a face-pic,not your real one.(we have a thread for drawing your self-portrait see here)
Thanks given by:
The preparations are being made. I still need to root out all the inactive participants, replace them with new ones, get some nice descriptions of themes and some examples for them, and so on and on. In the meantime, you can familiarize yourself with the tournament chart. Also, I drew some sketchy promotional art. Also also... Glad to see that betit joined, as did BP. Also also also... Does anyone know if Gad is coming back? I'll probably have to cross him out. One way or the other, all hell will break loose on May the 21st.

Thanks given by: