Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My frist sprite
:thumbs up: 
hello all i made my first ever sprite its only 1 pic but i think it came pretty nice :D
[Image: 1255370599.bmp]
i will make more moves thx!! pls comments!!!
i made this without base and i edit devis hair cause i am suck on hair style :D :D
Thanks given by:
to the sprite:
very nice, try outlines and shading a bit more, also eyes (there are enough tuts in this forum) :)
to the... well, other sentence :P :
please dont make a new thread for every single pic you drew. its better if you make a thread called "fujifoo's sprites" or sth similar and put all your sprites in there. otherwise your threads would be bashed.

but a nice sprite you got there. for a beginner :P

edit:
@below: lol, and i thought i'd be ninjaed cause i needed so long for my post :P
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2009, 02:51 PM)FujiFoo Wrote:  hello all i made my first ever sprite its only 1 pic but i think it came pretty nice :D
[Image: 1255370599.bmp]
i made this without base and i edit devis hair cause i am suck on hair style :D :D
Well, I like eyes.
Other than that, I can suggest you to work more on the shading. I mean, try to add something to be more realistic. (Most of all you need to shade his body&else)

(10-12-2009, 02:51 PM)FujiFoo Wrote:  i will make more moves and make another thread thx!! pls comments!!!
No, please add those sprites at this thread. Would be awfull to see new threads for single new moves.

Edit: Crap. You just ninja'd me. ;/
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
ok thx guys i get it thx for the comments =) i will try next time my best :D
Thanks given by: