Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] stage lock idea
sorry i have seen this been done in ntsd and i want to do it in my mod its something were u do stage mode and u cant go straight to stage 5 and u start at stage 1 and if u play and get all the way up stage 3 and die u only have an choice of choosing the stages u have completed so the person who got all the way up to stage 3 could only choice stage 1,2 and 3 can someone explain how to do dis?
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Link me to ntsd? I think you are mistaken in your description :p... I remember releasing something which stopped users from choosing stage, so you have to start on stage 1, if you get to stage 2 then die, you have to continue from stage 2. What you're talking about requires a lot of code and I'm really interested in knowing who did it :D .

Edit: I'm downloading ntsd now
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
oh sorry i didnt new u did it i just no a TheNave used it but i didnt new who made it but can u exlpain how to do it please and make it as simple as possible please i am new to exe editting i think of myself as a begginer
Thanks given by:
First of all, you lied :'(. I just spent 15 minutes beating the first stage of NTSD (it must be impossible, I cheated and had unlimited HP+MP and sat there punching with sasuke which did like no damage), it is the same thing I did. If you reach stage 2, you can only start from stage 2... You can't choose stage 1. This is easy.

Open Olly, open LF2 with olly. CTRL+G > type in 0042c70c > right click the selected line > binary > fill with nops.
0042c70c - a3 04 90 44 00 - mov [00449004],eax

To save the file : Right click > save to executable > all modifications> copy all | New window > right click > save file.

Other way: Using hex workshop(don't have it installed so I can't really tell you exact steps).

Basically go to 2c70c . You'll see "a3 04 90 44 00" replace it with "90 90 90 90 90" .

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
thanks and i didnt lie
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2008, 06:00 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  sorry i have seen this been done in ntsd and i want to do it in my mod its something were u do stage mode and u cant go straight to stage 5 and u start at stage 1 and if u play and get all the way up stage 3 and die u only have an choice of choosing the stages u have completed so the person who got all the way up to stage 3 could only choice stage 1,2 and 3 can someone explain how to do dis?

I downloaded NTSD, and you can't do that. Hence you lied. Don't argue, you'll make me angry... You won't like me when I'm angry Twisted ;)

Thanks given by: