Name: Marshall
Pseudonym: Marshall
Free for Usage: No
Height:183cm
Looks: [Image: marshall_f_copy.th.jpg]
[Image: marshallstancekk2.gif]

Interests: Has a passion for classical and Symphonic Metal music, cooking

Oddities: minor OCD
Character: Straigh forward, easy going, but extremely dangerous when in a rage; normally rather lazy, but would go all in if it matters
Fraction: The Officials
Fighting style: The steady and careful type. Due to his agility, he likes to toy around and strike until he sees the perfect moment; Merciless with his attacks
Abilities: half Dark Flame Demon; lost his left hand sometime in the distant past and installed a scythe
Relations: Eldest brother of NirvanaNeron, ES and tan00ki (aka nesnoodle, Shanghai, tan00ki, tanuki)
Social Ties in the English Channel: Azriel, Mugen, Scribbz, Silva, YinYin, Sinow, Sieg, Robo, MH, Marti
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Name: SirFrog
Free for Usage: Yes
Unique Profile: No

Pseudonym: Sir Frog
Length: 164cm
Appearance:
[Image: sirfrogstandkv9.png]
>Artwork<

Clothes:
Wears a full-plate armor in battle, but usually wears a pair of brown trousers and a dark-green tunic, and a brown leather belt. Has his golden-coloured sword on his left side, and his green shield on his back.

Personality/Characteristics:
A strange humanoid, with the face of a frog but with a human body. He is quiet and cannot speak, but every once and then he croak in order to warn people around him of danger or such. He is very serious, yet calm and kind, but however extremely stubborn. A quite good fighter. (The opposite of the real SirFrog :P)

Abilities:
Jumps high, is quite heavy (especially in armor), slow and lazy outside battle. Cannot speak, but understand most languages in some mysterious way and is quite intelligent.
He can lengthen his sword to up to 10 meters and also channel energy into it, increasing its power and gives a beamsword-like effect. Using his powerful legs, he can also jump high into the air and land with a devastating force. His fighting style is very effective, not flashy, just brutally effective. Not a speedy person.
He is also resistant to magic.

Interests:
Enjoys silence rather than music. Does not really enjoy fighting, but does not dislike it either. Apart from that, he enjoys sleeping, fishing, reading books and woodcrafting.

Origin:
Unknown. When spoken to about this, he becomes even more silent and closed off from the world around him, as if of great sadness. Usually snaps out of it quite soon. Theories are, that he is from another dimension, brought here by accident.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
Name: Chat
Free Usage: Yes
Unique Char: Yes

Appearance:
[Image: chatdo9.png]

Very rude and selfish, kinda Gang-leader! Grown up at the streets and learned how to fight! (street rulez)
Always searches weak points of opponents to crit them! (crit = crittical hit)
Fights alone, dont wanna need to hope at Gang-member-reinforcement in a fight!
A 1vs1 fighter, but weak against 2 and more enemys!

Abilities:
1) Steel Usage
Can pic up steel spears, they just lie around if he starts combat, but only he can pick them up! (dirty, rusty old steel spears!!!)

2) Street fighter
Fights derb without any rules!

3) Critter
Always hit weak points! (Guess you know what I mean!) Twisted

4) Steel chain
Can summon some magic steel chains to slow the enemy!
(movement speed, attack speed, skill speed)

5) Acid rain
If it rains he drinks the acid rain, so that he took controll over that element!
Can make acid rain which hurts after some minutes!
Uses it in the beginning of a fight, so that the enemy
gets Acid rain in his wounds in the middle of the fights!

6) Weak Detonation
Can throw >1< weak detonation in each fight!
Blows enemys from their feet and stuns them for a while, but it does not that much damage!

Interests:
Killing everybody who gets to know about the Gang!
Tries since years to fight the politicans (in the undergound), but dont wanna get trouble with the police!

Origin:
Lives with his Gang in an old, destroyed steelindustry!
! FUN CHAR ! Laught guarantee!

Name: Uklops
Free Usage: Yes
Unique Char: No

Appearance:
[Image: uklopsdu3.png]

Can't hurt a fly, exept if he gets attacked! XD
Is a mix between Mark, LouisEx, Deep and Rudolf!
Very bad agillity, but 100Mio.Kilo Muscles + Ninja Skillz!

Abilities:
1) Shadow Knocker
Beams behind enemys and knocks them down with his elbow!

2) Baloons
Summons around 100 Baloons which he can use to fly upwards and escape from enemys!

3) Punch Meele
Does all the meeles from Deep in one big combo, but with his arms!

4) Rush Overrun
At first he uses Rudolfs Rush and then, if he has enought speed (and he has!!! LouisEx-legs give him speed!)
he overruns enemys! They won't stand up that soon anymore!

5) Meditation
Charges this skill 10 seconds to get 10 seconds unhurtable!
Good for running throght walls etc.! ("Who needs doors?")

6) Shadow Flare
Summons invisible Flares which are blocking every ball! (1 Flare per ball!)

Interests:
Food, Ninja History, Baloons!

Origin:
"Sushitemple-Ninjaschool"
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
wow.. u guys got some nice profile stories here oO
well.. heres mine (don't even have a pic :/, but ye..)

Name: Stino
Free for Usage: mmm, nah :p
Unique Profile: no

Pseudonym: Stino
Clothes: he wears clothes of a monk... with a strong armour, made of black steel underneath it. This way, he has the advantage of other people underestimating him. White sneakers are his favorite shoes for fast running. (He won the marathon last year btw)
Abilities: He is able to do most of the moves of Davis. except the shooting balls.. he isn't fond of magic spells. He is practically all melee. He is able to heal himself through meditation. He is also able to form a shield that will hold back any melee, ranged or magic attacks. (kind of like the shield of john but bigger)
Further Information: In the year 1992, monks found a one year old baby at their door at the monastary. With a note that was clinched on the sheet he was wrapped in..
the note was written in a strange writing:
Dear father Baldomar ... seems I even got so desperate that I'm giving up my child... But its just to dangerous to keep him with me... With his father being dead, i cannot expect any protection from anyone... neither can i trust anyone but you...
I beg you... take care of my child... Don't tell him what happened to me.. at least.. not until the age of 14.
I thank you for taking this burden of my shoulders... I hope i can die in peace now..

The note was filled with drops wich were a possible result of tears...
stains of blood overwhelmed the sheet which was a sign that the mother was heavily wounded.

He is almost 18 now... it were 4 years ago that he heard he wasn't the son of father Baldomar. He read the note... Since then he undertook an inner change... he wasn't the same anymore.. The kind and peaceful kid turned into an agressive, lonely young man. He trained every day.. every day since he knew... People who know Stino tend to avoid him. People who don't avoid him... well, they usually change their mind later.. if they survive..
Now he seeks revenge, revenge for the murder of his parents. A one man army, fighting evil...
It is told that sometimes at night, he gets visited by 2 spirits who give him directions... and now and then.. they sit all 3 by the campfire.. almost like.. a family..

wow.. that was longer then i intended ^^

[Image: jpvgcj.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Note that this is not any particular char, but rather any given unit in an army.

Name: Tiren Guards
Free for usage: No
Unique profile: No
Pseudonym: None
Clothing: Soldiers wear force field armour, snipers, all-purpose camouflage suits, and pilots, flightsuits with jetpacks and an hour's supply of oxygen each.
Abilities: The army includes snipers with electron beam rifles, pilots for all kinds of craft, and soldiers with beamswords and EMP grenades.
Further info: They're VERY similar to humans even though they're obviously not, and they are the peacekeepers of the planet Tiren.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Name: DarkFirzenEX
Free for Usage: Yep
Unique Profile: No

Pseudonym:
DarkFirzenEX. His friends call him DFEX
Clothes:
Iceblue Jacket and trousers, Blue boots.
Abilities:
1) Electric charge:
Throwing Lightnings
2) I'm not dead yet:
When he dies, he explodes and does damage do everybody who is near, friend or foe.
Further Information:
He's very chaotic, runs often against a door or a wall, nervous, gets angry very fast.
Thanks given by:
Name:prince_freeza
Free for Usage:nope
Unique Profile:nope

Pseudonym:darius
Clothes:darkblue Jacket and trousers, darkBlue boots. (see my avatar)
Abilities:in general posseses the powers of lightning.
.hyper speed electric blasts.
.an exp with lightning columns around him.
.an electro canon.
.some nice kiling combos.
.to many move i cant mencion...
Further Information:he's the quiet cool guy some times its almost impossible to read his mind spends a lot of time alone training his tecniques or some thing else in battle gets furius faaaast!!
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
somehow I think we can unstick / trash this thread... phil?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
go ahead, when we want some profiles for a story, we'll PM or post them
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: