-- content removed --
Thread Rating:
|
Gad's News
|
|
10-08-2011, 12:02 PM
What did you do to the ducks?!
Are they blood thirsty zombie ducks? D: These drawings are great! Making me jealous ![]() I really need to devote some more time to drawing. I think you've re-motivated me Gad, thanks! I love the whales, and Nyan cat ;D Your perspective and proportions are nice! (i quite like the stone heart) I would like to see some refinement in the coloured images, as the shading is really rough on most of them because of the low-opacity streaks. (this excludes the whales).
Why this thread's name is Gad's news it should be Gad's artwork.
Anyways the artwork is great.Those whales are and Assasin are gorgeous. Is something wrong with those ducks? Nice job.
10-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Architecture = awesome >>> Fave
Stone heart = very creative.>>>Fave Everything is awesome. In the painted wings picture , i think HIS right foot is small. In the random guy , the feet are not level.
adolf whale lol
you have done a good job Gad mate
10-08-2011, 03:22 PM
I like the sketch girl. I had thoughts on what she was holding at first...then I realized they were just headphones lol.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
10-08-2011, 04:33 PM
alec Wrote:I think you've re-motivated me Gad, thanks! ur not the only one haha.. "I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve Public enemy of the society The one you cannot see the thirty three degree" Thanks given by: Alectric
Thanks given by: Ariel
10-09-2011, 12:11 PM
(10-09-2011, 10:51 AM)xmfcx Wrote:It's creeper whale goddammit D: have you guys really not heard about minecraft? Please use google D: Here's what i found by typing ''minecraft creeper'' to Google: ![]() Designheaven hasn't invented this strange green thing, it's Mojang who has made this (and no, he's not a user of LFE).
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
10-14-2011, 01:34 PM
The cobweb feel u gave it is so nice. wait. i know someone from DA always twists the Horizon. They are not horizontal. Here is it:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/2...4b6pco.jpg |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Chat


.gif)





![[Image: vhg384.png]](http://i51.tinypic.com/vhg384.png)
![[Image: afro-davis.jpeg]](https://mfc-images.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/general/afro-davis.jpeg)
![[Image: ss-minecraft-creeper.jpg]](http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/ss-minecraft-creeper.jpg)