Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HouseMate's
[Image: 99d0e5c.png]
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: MnM
Marko from metal slug :
sprited in big size then resized (my 3rd time):
[Image: 697fd01.png]
comparison: [Image: 6622732.png][Image: 65828d8.png]
real look: [Image: 2185c19.png]
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by: Hellblazer
Not every sprite is ment to be resized.

ALso work on muscle anatomy, how do they rotate...
Useful
Thanks given by: Hate
[Image: 908173883b.gif]
[Image: 908404b326.gif]

Help me with the breathing please.
Thanks given by: A-Man
quick one so you get the idea (belt shouldnt jump, its bad in my example)

[Image: breathing_quick_one_by_janisarcane-dattdwl.gif] pshh I know dirty pixels ^-^

apart from that I'd advise to increse the size of his pupil, it's way too small and looks creepy^^
Thanks given by: A-Man , Hate
Yes, the belt should move less than the arms. A spherical cow insight is how the the belt is a bit below the equator of the belly. So you breath in -> belly inflates => belt moves farther below the equator.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
A-Man Wrote:So you breath in -> belly inflates => belt moves farther below the equator.
Not necessarily, depends on how high you wear pants.

In lf2 norms anything from belt down, doesn't have to move. In fact, it looks better if you just leave it still.
Thanks given by:
To have the belt move less can also mean not to have it move at all :P
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: