Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I control who is gonna get hurt ????
:[ 
HI everyone !!!
- How I control who is gonna get hurt by the ball that my character fires ??
- my friends or my enemies or both ?
-How?? and thanks :D
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
You can use State: 18 for hitting both your friends and teammates.
But, I think that hitting only enemies is unsolved yet. :(
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
what about explusions ? can we control who is gonna be affected ?
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure, you may wait for the DC geniuses out there to see this thread. :)

Thanks given by:
Okey body Thanks for your time :p
Thanks given by:
I don't quite get what you are trying to say, Do you want your Attack to hit everyone even the Creator of the attack? If enemy only, then you can use almost any state, in my case I use state: 15 :p , If you want to hit everyone like Julian's Explosion then you have to use state: 18 as Deep Stated.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I think, he sometimes want his attack to hit only the team-mates.
I also think that it is unsolved so far..

Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 01:54 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  I don't quite get what you are trying to say, Do you want your Attack to hit everyone even the Creator of the attack? If enemy only, then you can use almost any state, in my case I use state: 15 :p , If you want to hit everyone like Julian's Explosion then you have to use state: 18 as Deep Stated.

Am talking about an explosion or a ball or something, i have changed firens exp into a normal efect exp but it hurts the character who fired it now .
Thanks given by:
See if there's a State:18 in Data, change it to State:15.
Try.

Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 02:46 PM)Deep Wrote:  See if there's a State:18 in Data, change it to State:15.
Try.

data of character or data of the ball?
Thanks given by: