Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Release] Vocco bug-fixed !!!!!!
Thank you all It Will be there really soon its 99,97 %
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Whether you need them or not, you should include mirror sprites.
His hair sprite changes when he defends.
You deleted the super punch so when enemy is in dance of pain you disappear for a frame and then just do a punch.

His run attack is weird because it's Davis' jump attack without edited the shoes to keep his feet planted. It just looks weird and doesn't flow or match.

Your key combinations are all messed up. If you press D^A quickly it does the davis run attack.
If you press D^ then wait till you're in standing, then you use the ball attack that explodes like Matt4300's Majin Vegeta.

DvA quickly is a beam without a head. D^ wait for standing then J is beam with head.

Dv wait A is the davis run attack again.

It's very complicated and hard to use the right attacks.

Forutnately D>A always works the way it's supposed to.
Thanks given by:
Wow :o !!
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
can we see gifS pictures
Thanks given by:
(06-29-2015, 10:17 PM)sk4t3curse Wrote:  can we see gifS pictures

maybe later am using the mobile now ,its a bit defficult.
Thanks given by:
This char is pretty good! keep the good work
Thanks given by:
Nice copy and paste! I wouldn't do better.

I felt free to fix the data file where the attack inputs are messed... now each input will trigger their respectively attack command.

If you want it, there is: >>Here<<

Sorry if you didn't gave permission to change the files, I only think this will help.
Claw Crush!
Thanks given by: Hate
and i made him a new face pic but didn't upload it :
[Image: d56f04e.png]
I'll update Vocco with your .Dat file and the new face pic with some sprite fixing ..
You made my day ^^
Thanks given by: Ariyan