Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Release] Vocco bug-fixed !!!!!!
! 
Okey people am sorry for all this, am facing some defficulties with my pc and my connection ...
i fixed the bugs !!!

[Image: e4e4cf9.png]

Old:[Image: bc2e34c.gif] New:[Image: b1c8522.gif]

Description

-Left/right+attack+deffense --- triple balls.
-up+attack+defense ------------ Power Wave.
-up+jump+defense -------------- Super Fast explusive ball.
-down++jump+defense ----------- Ninja flip.

SceenShots

[Image: Capture.png]

[Image: Capture_3.png]

Credits
by HouseMate ..

Attached Files
.rar   Vocco(bug-fixed).rar (Size: 481.85 KB / Downloads: 451)
.rar   Vocco(version1.25).rar (Size: 599.72 KB / Downloads: 392)
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
I can't see anything!!!! :D

EDIT: But the sprite is marvelous in the attachment!
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
You included [inv] tags, I guess that makes the text invisible. Neat trick Twisted

(06-15-2015, 11:00 AM)Housemate Wrote:  Ladies and genntil men ...

Introduction
Well, I always Loved Little Fighter 2 Sence i Was a kid, And like any of you i wanted to make characters. but i`ve never posted any of them ... today i Humbly interduce my new Vocco !!

Description
What does My work include?
- Movelist, moves description, gameplay description, ... You will know all about it soon ...

Credits
by HouseMate..

Sprite looks good, solid copy/paste work. Looking forward to seeing some screenshots/animations of moves :)
Feel free to use materials made for LF2 extended, such as the sprites for Daniel. You can choose to continue it or to use the sprites for a new character. You can find the subforum for LF2 extended under 'projects'.
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 11:24 AM)Deep Wrote:  I can't see anything!!!! :D

EDIT: But the sprite is marvelous in the attachment!

THANKS!!! :D

(06-15-2015, 11:48 AM)Memento Wrote:  You included [inv] tags, I guess that makes the text invisible. Neat trick Twisted

(06-15-2015, 11:00 AM)Housemate Wrote:  Ladies and genntil men ...

Introduction
Well, I always Loved Little Fighter 2 Sence i Was a kid, And like any of you i wanted to make characters. but i`ve never posted any of them ... today i Humbly interduce my new Vocco !!

Description
What does My work include?
- Movelist, moves description, gameplay description, ... You will know all about it soon ...

Credits
by HouseMate..

Sprite looks good, solid copy/paste work. Looking forward to seeing some screenshots/animations of moves :)

THANK You :D ! Am Finishing It Soon :3 just some data changing Difficulties ....
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
I noticed some minor problems with the sprite though. When you're almost done, I can test him for you if you want, and perhaps make some small edits (credits will still go to you, I don't need any)
Feel free to use materials made for LF2 extended, such as the sprites for Daniel. You can choose to continue it or to use the sprites for a new character. You can find the subforum for LF2 extended under 'projects'.
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 12:21 PM)Memento Wrote:  I noticed some minor problems with the sprite though. When you're almost done, I can test him for you if you want, and perhaps make some small edits (credits will still go to you, I don't need any)

Okey you Want to edit it ?
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 12:33 PM)Housemate Wrote:  
(06-15-2015, 12:21 PM)Memento Wrote:  I noticed some minor problems with the sprite though. When you're almost done, I can test him for you if you want, and perhaps make some small edits (credits will still go to you, I don't need any)

If you want me to. I can make some minor edits in 2-3 weeks, when I'm done with school for this year. Or I can simply point out what you could improve. For the sprite you posted, I noticed the green light effect doesn't fade on the hair, and a piece of the shirt is missing
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2015, 01:13 PM)Memento Wrote:  
(06-15-2015, 12:33 PM)Housemate Wrote:  

If you want me to. I can make some minor edits in 2-3 weeks, when I'm done with school for this year. Or I can simply point out what you could improve. For the sprite you posted, I noticed the green light effect doesn't fade on the hair, and a piece of the shirt is missing

okey ... anytime you are free you can tell me what i should modifate thanks !! :D
Thanks given by:
Good!
Waiting for your character.
Wish make it Quickly.
Thanks.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Nice one,I'll be waiting for it.
CLICK the pic to DOWNLOAD
[Image: Zepo.png]
Thanks given by: