Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to make a sprite
Hello guys, after tests with a mask, I decided to do a character called frinen, it would be like a Firen cousin, but using a gas mask.
The problem is that I can not make a cool design.
[Image: KSj7Mxp.png]
Any suggestions to improve it?
(The left hand should be a flamethrower, but i dont know how to do this)
"Choose Wisely"

Who never heard this phrase?

Thanks given by:
the best suggestion I can give is to give him a left arm.

and to separate his legs better
example
[Image: rx5OTJo.png]

edit: maybe shade his arm and head as well
Thanks given by: ChooseWisely
Dont forget to shade his belly and torso. It looks like there's a big gap in that area. If wanna make a gas mask you probably shouldn't give your character eyes like that. Go on google for a reference. Right now it looks like its some sort of alien with some whacky ears.
if you dont know how to make a flamethrower simply steal one from the internet, shrink iy down on a seperate layer and draw over it.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: ChooseWisely
(06-04-2015, 07:40 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  the best suggestion I can give is to give him a left arm.

and to separate his legs better
example
[Image: rx5OTJo.png]

edit: maybe shade his arm and head as well

(06-04-2015, 07:56 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  Dont forget to shade his belly and torso. It looks like there's a big gap in that area. If wanna make a gas mask you probably shouldn't give your character eyes like that. Go on google for a reference. Right now it looks like its some sort of alien with some whacky ears.
if you dont know how to make a flamethrower simply steal one from the internet, shrink iy down on a seperate layer and draw over it.
Thanks for suggestions! :D
Here my try, is better?
[Image: bOLcT4K.png]
"Choose Wisely"

Who never heard this phrase?

Thanks given by: Ariyan