Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] PNG and DDraw.
I want my LF2 to read PNG file. I've tried Neora, everything's good but AI. How can I have my LF2 read PNG and Ddraw at the same time? Just 2. Don't need anything more ^^. Sorry for my bad English?
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Neora cannot read AI's, But our normal LF2 Engine can't read PNG's, so either you have to wait until Neora accepts AI's, or use the Normal LF2 Engine.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by: nhatnamyugi
I have them same feels broo

(05-26-2015, 11:40 PM)Archer-Dante Wrote:  bashscrazy, glad you enjoy it!

Quote:Is it possible to use custom AI in this?
And if not, will it ever be available?

For now there is no easy way to any custom AI.

Silva's DDRAW method doesn't work for this.
As long as i getting a lot of request for AI it's priority rises much more.

p.s. in closest patches i'm focused on user's request rather my own plans~ ;D

Hopefully Archer-Dante will take this into consideration as another request!
Maybe you should post in his thread just in case :P
Thanks given by: nhatnamyugi , nhatnamyugi
Quote:Hopefully Archer-Dante will take this into consideration as another request!
Maybe you should post in his thread just in case :P

oh, I see it ^^. OK I'm sending a letter to his home now =))). *just kidding* :D
Thanks given by:
You should now put solved on this thread, the solved button is near New Reply :).
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(05-28-2015, 04:28 AM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  You should now put solved on this thread, the solved button is near New Reply :).

I don't see it, bro. :/
Thanks given by:
(05-28-2015, 08:41 AM)nhatnamyugi Wrote:  I don't see it, bro. :/

In fact you're not in error here, on previous incarnations of the forums there used to be a 'Solved' button where Amadis described it to be, but since the last Forum Update, it kind of vanished, and it doesn't seem like we're going to re-add it back anytime soon.

So don't worry - perhaps put a [solved] at the beginning of your thread title to mark it as solved, that's a viable alternative.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE