Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightning ball sprites
I'm creating a new lightning ball but I'm very bad at spriting :p. Can someone help me sprites lightning ball like the "charged bolt" of Sorceress from Diablo 2 ^^. Thank you so much ^^
Thanks given by:
I can help you.
help, not entirely make
Thanks given by: nhatnamyugi
Give me a picture of what you want it to look like, there's a dozen diffirent sprites that can be found when you google it. If you give me a sprite, I will try to make you something.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Here's what he's talking about. This video probably shows the skill fully mastered though, given it's an RPG and all that follows.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
(05-21-2015, 11:29 PM)Dragon5 Wrote:  
Here's what he's talking about. This video probably shows the skill fully mastered though, given it's an RPG and all that follows.

Wow :D yes, that's it. Thank you so much ^^.

(05-21-2015, 08:30 PM)Memento Wrote:  Give me a picture of what you want it to look like, there's a dozen diffirent sprites that can be found when you google it. If you give me a sprite, I will try to make you something.

:D Thank you so much Memento, it's look like the "charged bolts" in Dragon5's video ^^

(05-21-2015, 08:12 PM)Gad Wrote:  I can help you.
help, not entirely make

Thank you so much Gad ^^, Can you teach me how to make "lightning" sprites? ^^
Thanks given by:
[Image: OcCKpdy.png]
This is freeze_ball.bmp from LF2 v1.71. It'd make a good base for a lightning ball sprite; all you need to do is change the colour with Photoshop or any similar image-editting program by using the hue/saturation option.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
(05-22-2015, 03:00 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  [Image: OcCKpdy.png]
This is freeze_ball.bmp from LF2 v1.71. It'd make a good base for a lightning ball sprite; all you need to do is change the colour with Photoshop or any similar image-editting program by using the hue/saturation option.

:D woa, thank you. ^^ :))) how can you have some "old sprites" like that?
Thanks given by:
generally just google what you search for and add the word "sprites".
the old lf2 images can be found in the older vesions of lf2
(05-22-2015, 11:57 AM)Bamboori Wrote:  generally just google what you search for and add the word "sprites".
the old lf2 images can be found in the older vesions of lf2

Thank you so much!
Thanks given by: