• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My new Mod "Multiverse Beta not finished yet

This is my new mod i hope you guys like it
I made this mod from "Anime Destruction"
The chars are made from i got the sprites from the internet

LINK: http://www.4shared.com/rar/GWM4AJNJba/DBM.html
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Bupkis , Deep
I'm sorry, but this isn't really a good mod, especially considering this is your second mod.
Screenshot A (Click to View)
Screenshot B (Click to View)
As you can see from Screenshot A, there are only 6 characters in the whole game (player 1 is a clone that deletes itself when hurt); of which 3 are available from the beginning and the other 3 are locked with the cheat code (which is not lf2.net). And all these characters play the same; D>A shooting white balls and generally a D>J beam attack that can only be done in standing frame but not defend frame.

The mod uses the outdated v1.9c, which has less functions and most critically lacks the ability to mirror sprites which newer graphics cards cannot handle for some reason. That's why I took two screenshots; one from normal 2.0a .exe, the other from the modded 1.9c .exe provided.

I understand you are ambitious and want to create a whole mod, but it is a huge task and I would recommend that you start small instead of putting things together and calling it a mod. Learn from how the original LF2 characters are made and design one good character before you move on to making a whole mod.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Deep , Rhino.Freak
(04-26-2015, 05:25 PM)STM1993 Wrote:  I'm sorry, but this isn't really a good mod, especially considering this is your second mod.
Screenshot A (Click to View)
Screenshot B (Click to View)
As you can see from Screenshot A, there are only 6 characters in the whole game (player 1 is a clone that deletes itself when hurt); of which 3 are available from the beginning and the other 3 are locked with the cheat code (which is not lf2.net). And all these characters play the same; D>A shooting white balls and generally a D>J beam attack that can only be done in standing frame but not defend frame.

The mod uses the outdated v1.9c, which has less functions and most critically lacks the ability to mirror sprites which newer graphics cards cannot handle for some reason. That's why I took two screenshots; one from normal 2.0a .exe, the other from the modded 1.9c .exe provided.

I understand you are ambitious and want to create a whole mod, but it is a huge task and I would recommend that you start small instead of putting things together and calling it a mod. Learn from how the original LF2 characters are made and design one good character before you move on to making a whole mod.

i just wanted to see how you guy think of my charaacters.
Today i made Tupac
in 1 weeks i will update the mod. again
I try to make some more characters.
Thanks given by:
I'm just looking forward for great mods
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2015, 02:52 AM)sk4t3curse Wrote:  I'm just looking forward for great mods

Ok i will try.
I already make some backgrounds.
and i will change the stage mod.

can some one help to make attacks
like:
attacks data files and attacks bmp files.

sorry for my english
its not perfect.
Thanks given by: