Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link pops-up when you click 'read whole thread' in editor
When you're replying to a post with > 10 replies, you sometimes want to read back further. For this, you get the option to click a link with the text:

'This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.'

However, it doesn't pop-up, but makes you leave the editor, which on its turn makes you lose the text you just wrote down.

Because of this, I suggest to make it go to a new tab.

@below: I know ^^ Works as a temporary solution indeed :) It might still happen that you forget or don't know it yet, and you'll lose your post, so the worry is more for others than for myself ;)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
As a temporary solution, you can middle click with your mouse to open new links. I do this out of habit now days :D.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(04-01-2015, 04:17 PM)Memento Wrote:  @below: I know ^^ Works as a temporary solution indeed :) It might still happen that you forget or don't know it yet, and you'll lose your post, so the worry is more for others than for myself ;)
Loose? What browser are you using that it doesn't remember your filled forms upon going back?
Also clicking things the way you need them by habit seems pretty normal.
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2015, 07:02 PM)YinYin Wrote:  
(04-01-2015, 04:17 PM)Memento Wrote:  @below: I know ^^ Works as a temporary solution indeed :) It might still happen that you forget or don't know it yet, and you'll lose your post, so the worry is more for others than for myself ;)
Loose? What browser are you using that it doesn't remember your filled forms upon going back?
Also clicking things the way you need them by habit seems pretty normal.

I'm using chrome.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Same. Not losing posts that way when navigating back here.

edit: never mind, just tested and that only works because I always preview my stuff.
Thanks given by:
Should be fixed. Clicking "Read the whole thread." should open up in a new tab now.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: