[BG] icy mountains
i placed some psd with some first shapes for the icy mountains background
what do u think about it?
we do need to decide on design for each mask
the one that the wizard hold should probably be seen in the mountain

[Image: sP49NiA.png]
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Jahvansi
(03-30-2015, 12:36 PM)Ariel Wrote:  i placed some psd with some first shapes for the icy mountains background
what do u think about it?
we do need to decide on design for each mask
the one that the wizard hold should probably be seen in the mountain

[Image: sP49NiA.png]

I wouldn't use this type of tree, as they can only grow in warmer places. Showing the mask in the ice doesn't seem like a good idea to me, because of the proportions. If you want to add some detail, how about placing the wizard's hut somewhere on a high hill, and maybe have a blizzard going somewhere in the background

Other than the things I noted above, I like where it is going:)

Edit: you could also sprite Julian's camp on the mountain if you like the idea. Would be cool to have it in a similar fashion as the old roman military camps, but darker :D
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
[Image: 3Yj3DSi.jpg]

almost done ^_^
i wanna add justins and ice minions fight in the background
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Marko
You know I like your sprites, but I do notice some things that can be improved:
- I think there is too much contrast in realistic and non-realistic, it's not really lf2-styled, that is my biggest concern
- The ice you took from the stage 4 background looks kinda pasted in, the blue is also diffirent from the rest of the picture
- The mountainparts on the sides could use some rougher edges

Furthermore, it would be cool if we could animate the sky. Rhino, do you have some experience with background data changing? I never made backgrounds yet :p
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(03-30-2015, 08:19 PM)Memento Wrote:  You know I like your sprites, but I do notice some things that can be improved:
- I think there is too much contrast in realistic and non-realistic, it's not really lf2-styled, that is my biggest concern
- The ice you took from the stage 4 background looks kinda pasted in, the blue is also diffirent from the rest of the picture
- The mountainparts on the sides could use some rougher edges

Furthermore, it would be cool if we could animate the sky. Rhino, do you have some experience with background data changing? I never made backgrounds yet :p

Quote:almost done ^_^

anyway
its not done it
i knew i need to work more on the way it looks so they all fuse together smoothly ^_^
Thanks given by: