Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you know?
The first program is my program and about lfstudio it imposble to edit with it more then 5 mins without it crush.
Do you know a better one?
Thanks given by:
I use LF2 data changer v1.1.2 by Someone Else. Not sure if it is what you're looking for though.

This program might help you: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6057
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: AdiDidIt
(03-25-2015, 09:13 AM)Memento Wrote:  I use LF2 data changer v1.1.2 by Someone Else. Not sure if it is what you're looking for though.

This program might help you: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6057

I want to edit a mod based on lf2 1.9
And anyway when I run it it shows lot of letters(not English) and dont acshely works.
Do you know another program?
Thanks given by:
can you guys please tell me that what lacks in the normal data-changer? (no offense)
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2015, 10:50 AM)Appendix Wrote:  can you guys please tell me that what lacks in the normal data-changer? (no offense)

Visual editing. Debugging/syntax correction. Autocompletion. Templates. Animation preview.
There are tons of features you can cram into such an editor to speed up and improve work flow.
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2015, 10:43 AM)TheAlr Wrote:  I want to edit a mod based on lf2 1.9
And anyway when I run it it shows lot of letters(not English) and dont acshely works.
Do you know another program?
Which program are you using? You are not giving us a lot of information here, so naturally you are not getting a lot of answers.
Which mod are you trying to modify? Can you give us a link?
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
(03-25-2015, 10:43 AM)TheAlr Wrote:  I want to edit a mod based on lf2 1.9

I Think He Is Asking For A Hex Editor ..
Because There Isn't Any Sort Of Huge Lacking In The Normal Data Changer ..
Besides Visual editing. Debugging/syntax correction. Auto completion. Templates. Animation preview. [ As YinYin Said ]
These Are Advanced For Him Maybe Because He Is Still Learning How To Change Data ...
Well I Just Thought It's Hex Editing Because He Want's To Do The Editing Specifically With LF2 1.9..
Just A Guess :)

The Alr Do You want To Change The Whole Game Or You Are Trying To Make A Char / BG / Weapon ??
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
Im using normal data changer and my problem is that making an o/w/cpoints and itrs according the frames it almost imposable(I need to gess lot of times)
What Im asking for is someting like LF Studio that work well.
I dont need any hex editor.
Thanks given by:
Oh Now I Understand .. You Are Having Problem With x: & y:  ??
If So Then it's Really Easy :)
You Have To Use Azriels Visual Frame Maker For It. Because It's The Easiest Way To Make A Frame Perfectly :) ( As Far As I Know You Should Already Have It Cuz It's Provided In The Data Changer Pack )
[ Though I Make o/w/c Points with Photofiltere but it's a bit complicated to describe how to use it but easy to use ]
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
Thank you.
I like this program but tje only problem with it that the program is too small.
How can I zoom in/full screen in it?
Thanks given by: