Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loop mana heal
I trying to make an attack that heal mana until hit_d.
If I put - in the mp without loop everyting works but with loop in the first time it heals my mana and then waist it!
How can I fix it?
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately there are only two ways to recover MP:
1) Using -MP on the FIRST frame of an input (meaning you have to spam A to get 50 mana each time for example), and you can go beyond 500 MP.
2) Spawn a beer and have the character use state 17 to drink it. The problem is if you get hit while drinking, then a beer will fall out of the character. You will need to modify the beer itself to prevent this from happening. It also does not allow you to go beyond 500 MP.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
About your first thing:
When I did that it heal the mana in the first time of the loop and in the second and all the others it waist the mana.
Thanks given by:
TheAlr If You Please Copy And Paste Your Data-Frames Here :)
Btw Maybe Because You have MP greater then 0 in some of the frames
it will be very easy to help if u post the data here :)
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2015, 05:52 AM)TheAlr Wrote:  About your first thing:
When I did that it heal the mana in the first time of the loop and in the second and all the others it waist the mana.
Yeah, there is no way around it if you want to loop. The closest is to make hit_a go to another -mp frame while next doesn't go anywhere with -mp or use beer.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
(03-19-2015, 05:05 AM)STM1993 Wrote:  Unfortunately there are only two ways to recover MP:
1) Using -MP on the FIRST frame of an input (meaning you have to spam A to get 50 mana each time for example), and you can go beyond 500 MP.
2) Spawn a beer and have the character use state 17 to drink it. The problem is if you get hit while drinking, then a beer will fall out of the character. You will need to modify the beer itself to prevent this from happening. It also does not allow you to go beyond 500 MP.
1.5) Using so much -MP not in the first frame that you are actually gaining mana: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...523&page=2 (doing it right the mp bar will flash empty/raising as you alter between a negative and a new & increased value). This can still exceed 500 (a short use of a bottle can fix that), but it is continuous and you can adjust the speed.

edit: also it looks horrible on the summary screen as the used mp value will be humongous.
Thanks given by: STM1993