Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing a little mistake in DC. :\
Hi, I am having a problem with DC.
I am doing very little mistake in DC but can't figure it out. :/

So, I changed Freeze's ball and column's effect to fire effect. (effect 3 to 2).
And, in the game, when the ball hit the opponent, he burns in fire, is flying in air bit isn't dropping on ground.
What mistake am I doing?

[Image: dm6f9br.jpg]

And one more help, how to change whirlwind's effect to fire effect, I can't understand the tutorial on the site.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Ahhhh... I had that problem once, like 10 years ago so I don't remember what the problem was :p But if you post the data, I can take a look. You did include a dvx and dvy in the ITR, right?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
(03-16-2015, 04:17 PM)Memento Wrote:  Ahhhh... I had that problem once, like 10 years ago so I don't remember what the problem was :p But if you post the data, I can take a look. You did include a dvx and dvy in the ITR, right?

Have a look at the attached data file(s). :)

Attached Files
.dat   hotice_ball.dat (Size: 4.92 KB / Downloads: 32)
.dat   hotice_column.dat (Size: 13.39 KB / Downloads: 30)
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Fall: 20

Change this to fall: 70 and it should work fine.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Deep
(03-16-2015, 04:13 PM)Deep Wrote:  Hi, I am having a problem with DC.
I am doing very little mistake in DC but can't figure it out. :/

So, I changed Freeze's ball and column's effect to fire effect. (effect 3 to 2).
And, in the game, when the ball hit the opponent, he burns in fire, is flying in air bit isn't dropping on ground.
What mistake am I doing?

[Image: dm6f9br.jpg]

And one more help, how to change whirlwind's effect to fire effect, I can't understand the tutorial on the site.
Ahh, the classic fire freeze.

For fire iceball/column:
The problem is your "fall:" value. It is currently 20, which if you are using normal itr without effects, makes you only send an enemy into injury frame. Used with fire effects, it would cause enemies to burn forever in mid-air.

You should set fall to 70.

For whirlwind:
Look at frame 170 of your whirlwind. You forgot to change itr kind from 16 to 0. The tutorial also suggests changing the dvx/y from -12/-18 to -2/-10 so that the enemy doesn't get sent flying away just from hitting the whirlwind.

Also, next time you don't have to upload the whole data to site. Just use the [code = dc] tag.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Deep