Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon: a weapon that only freeze can pick
I tryed to made it so I put to the object a bdy with y: 300 and the same with freeze but it still didnt worked.
I tryed to put wpoint in freeze standing but it still dosent works.
How can I fix it?

Ramond edited this post 03-11-2015 11:01 PM because:
Hello, may I advise you that if you are going to have many more DCing questions that you open your own thread that will contain all your future questions?
Thanks given by:
Did you remove the body that actually covers the weapon? If you have two bdy's on the weapon (one "grounded" and one above) of course it won't work. Double check that.

If that is not the case, then could you please elaborate more on what you have done?
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
I made a high body in another frame(80).
This is the whole idea.
I already done a snow ball that when it hits the ground it summon the frame 80 sword that have higer body.
I added a higher body and higher wpoint for the walking and standing frames and it didnt worked.

I want that freeze will be the only one can pick it from frame 80 and after that it will be like the normal ice sword
Thanks given by:
Picking weapons works via the itrs in frame 60, 65 and 102 onwards.
You need to make those match the bdy of the weapons pickable frame (any reason why it's 80 for you?).
Thanks given by: