Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Justify
ops U Guys:
Ha ha loool.
U guys have fallen Into my Epic Trap.
I gave My website as My Facebook.
Have U realized How many friends are in there.It Could be my Fake account. Like I said Earlier,Nobody knows My real Identity. Even Arian.I also said I didn't Post My real AGE NAME OR BIO IN ANYWHERE in web. U guys can Tell me a spy. Loooool.

Anyway Hey Ariel.
Listen...
I am sorry for my behavior,I know It hurt u a lot.Sorry I wasn't In my mind on that time.
And u have petted me in the ignore list.I was happy but Now I am not.If I need u to tell something personaly or you need me....(I didn't put u to ignore list)
So Please, its my request, Cancel me from Ignore list so I can pm u thanks.

And In this lfEmpire.de I loved every options but Hated The Ignore list option.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2015, 03:02 PM)Ariel Wrote:  Yea mono is an angle and I'm the devil, congratulations
U people talk about me like I torched labeeb
But actually what realy have I done wrong? Nothing
I misunderstood his post, that's it , and I realy don't care what u think from now on
They might be right about some part of it
But they over exaggerated the whole situation , drama?

You mangaD try to blame me
whatever, I know iv done nothing wrong.
But don't worry in about 7 months I won't be here anymore

(03-07-2015, 04:02 PM)Ariel Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 03:54 PM)mfc Wrote:  YOU literally pasted your facebook account everywhere. Even on this thread oh god
Everybody knows who you really are, your age and where you live already...

Carefull this post might turn back at u as bullying labeeb.

You really love going to extremes, don't you? You say you don't care, but honestly you're hiding something. I'll only say this: there is no good or bad here. Labeeb let his ego get the best of him when trying to be defensive and he was in the wrong for that, yes. He could have handled himself a lot better if he just went straight to the point. I think Mono really stepped in because of how nearly everyone has been going against Labeeb. It wasn't just you or the people on that thread.

You know, if people were to attack mfc for that post, I'd defend him as well. He was simply telling the truth. The text was sarcasm (and you say there's no emotion in text), but it's still shows how extreme you are being and how bothered you are by all of this.

I want to help you as well, Ariel, but your attitude and your ego won't let me. The only thing you did wrong was take something the wrong way.

Lastly, don't even tell me that I'm picking at small things. Anyone trying to be a programmer knows how much the small things matter and to understand all of it is how you understand the problem at-hand, which is also a good life-lesson honestly.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: Gespenst
Sorry Tell me how can I be good with u all. I dont wanted to make enemy here.Anyway my age is no the main thing.Its about the hart.
I don't wanna mess with this from and you guys.I already Told you all the I am sorry for this.This Misunderstand Takes a much of wait In my back.So,I can't take is anymore.Just Let it Go.Everyone.
Make your enemy become your friend.I also Maked many enemy,bad friends to good Friends On my School life.
So,i why Cant u guys.
And Appendix.I don't know you but I suggeste you To get well.Just remember Rude Cant always win the war.

And...

For these Days I was behaving like a kid.Also sorry for that.Now I am In my new self.

Dark was taken me so I was evil These days.
Thanks given by:
What an awesome attitude.
Recognizing your mistakes is a step forward to improving yourself.

The next step would be to correct them. Think before posting.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: A-Man , Electric2Shock , Deep
Hello there. My name is Azriel, and I have not posted very often.

To Labeeb (Click to View)
To people against newbie-ism (Click to View)
[This post] applies to both sides, learn to play nice. I would like to say "if you can't share, we have to take it away", but I like this forum, so I want it shared.

Peace o\/
Thanks given by: Memento , Gespenst , MangaD , Som1Lse , LutiChris , MH-LABEEB , Deep
This is the biggest blockbuster thread I have seen on LF-Empire.
I wanted to make a contribution, spent hours but wasn't able to think what to post.
Anyways, I wanna say that Labeeb is right. As Mono already said, you all are worse than Labeeb. Its not important that he is always wrong, maybe, sometimes but not always. Many of you think that he must be wrong because he is Labeeb and he is a newbie. Its not necessary, even I am new here, I'm not matured, my age is 14 but sometimes, Labeeb may not feel comfortable with the answers you all give him, so, he make several posts in a single day. You all are taking him wrong always and banning him. He's banned about 4-5 times (as I remember).
After all the point is, its not necessary that he's always wrong and you all are right.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by: MH-LABEEB , Ariyan
Ha Ha lloooooll....XD :-) ;-)

(03-09-2015, 11:46 AM)Deep Wrote:  This is the biggest blockbuster thread I have seen on LF-Empire.
Yea..X... treame...

(03-09-2015, 11:46 AM)Deep Wrote:  I wanted to make a contribution, spent hours but my age is 14 .
I am 15 now!...
I have bannered 5-7 times I gess.
Anyway,Its first time I am Watching Deep's Post.
Good.
My Side...

Looooool

anyway Its telling I have 3 Threads...on profile...
But I have created many those threads Still Living but not showing on.my profile.
How can I fix that.
I thing It must have Cause when I got bannered.
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2015, 12:41 PM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 11:46 AM)Deep Wrote:  I wanted to make a contribution, spent hours but my age is 14 .
I am 15 now!...

What the hell... You're misquoting Deep...

(03-09-2015, 11:46 AM)Deep Wrote:  I wanted to make a contribution, spent hours but wasn't able to think what to post.

(03-09-2015, 11:46 AM)Deep Wrote:  Its not necessary, even I am new here, I'm not matured, my age is 14 but sometimes, Labeeb may not feel comfortable with the answers you all give him, so, he make several posts in a single day.

Never did he mention your age... he mentioned his own age..

And you said you never told anyone your age.. Guess what Labeeb, you have now stated your age. Now everyone knows you're 15. You kept saying it was secret but you just just spilled your own beans.
Thanks given by: Deep , Bamboori , Dragon5
Dear LFE,

What a nice soap going on here and I missed the part when everyone wants a slice of the pie. Throw in a fat guy and a tree, then you realise it's almost like Christmas. So obviously, I was pretty pumped up and wanted to punch a hole through a rainbow, but as I read on, my excitement gradually turned into concern...

As a private English tutor for years in a former British colony because I am cool like that, I can definitely testify that learning a language, such as English takes plenty of effort and time.

Not calling out on Azriel here, but if some of my students can type messages like Dark-Evil, while I wouldn't necessarily be proud, I'd take it any time of the day. The point is, from what I have read so far, it's definitely not bad at all for someone learning it as a second language. Whether his facebook / LFE profile are fakes or not is for some other time to speculate, but we can all be certain that the English language is not his mother tongue. The main point is, no matter how hard they try, they will still make language related mistakes.

Now with all this English bashing, it sounds like it's some sort of dreadful sin to be born outside of Britain and its former colonies, or for the family not being wealthy enough to hire tutors and send their kids to international schools or abroad. While it's easy to see how one can get frustrated every now and again due to the language barrier and the pokemon haircut, there's no need to be a hater.

With that out of the way, I'd also like to address the age disparity issue, which has probably led to annoyances, arguments and mods punching their girlfriends in the teeth being at the frayed ends of their sanity...

As a few pointed out and something that I can always remember, everyone has to start somewhere. My take on the issue is that LF2 is ancient by gamer's standards.

It's not LF2's fault because it was a nice game, and it's still nice. The problem with an old game like LF2 is that those who still remain in the community are either old fags like me, or are at least considered as adults in most societies. Young players who stumble across this game are far and few in between, and not all of those would bother to venture into this community, so the amount of new blood we are getting is minimal to say the least. When I joined the first iteration of the official phpBB LF2 forums, everyone was around the same age, which means most users had around the same level of maturity. As the years marched on, new users did come by, and they could band together while learning with each other. Whether we like it or not, now the age gap is more apparent, and it's unrealistic to hope for a large influx of a fresh userbase, especially with the net becoming increasingly locked behind those walled gardens while the game increasingly gets ignored.

What does this mean? The age gap will only increase. Banning someone doesn't mean another won't come along. As a (hopefully still) friendly community, we are here to help. The reason why they still come is because this is a learning centre of sorts, and as a part of the community, it's perhaps the time for our regular users to give something back and pass on what they've got so they can ease the burden of mentoring once a younger version of Dark-Evil comes along while you're older and probably more impatient. Perhaps the matured Dark-Evil would be the one to help tackle the most tedious and basic questions that you would no longer bother with.

You can either agree or be wrong, but there's no magic pill for learning languages or online etiquette, let alone the sub-cultures of a particular online community. Our evil friend is likely a decent person at heart and is thirsty for knowledge. For some at least, learning in an interactive way is probably easier than a passive tutorial, so perhaps we can be a bit more tolerant and patient. If anyone believes a user is acting in an inappropriate manner, it's better if they can bring up the issue with an active moderator. Unless you're absolutely into the whole "embarrassing yourself" thing, it saves you time and effort, so what's not to gain?

If there are too many pms, you can either reply, or not reply, or even not read them. Why it is even considered a big deal is mystifying, especially when I consider the amount of unread love letters from various hot chicks I've bedded messages in my email accounts.

Big smooch,

Marshall
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Marshall 4MOTM
Useful
Thanks given by: