Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Justify
People, you are doing bad things and I am actualy stepping into Labeeb side with this one.
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid190001

What you are doing is worse than labeeb. He is asking for help and you just laugh about it.
Dont do that.
Shame on you.
Maybe I am backseat modding but I MUST SAY MY PERSONAL OPINION.
By laughing you wont be able to find a solution. -.-
Quote:Guys This in my one of the second Mail thread.I am using Paint.net.So here is a Sprite.Tell me how can I make this Julians Flames and outlines.I wanna make it hd by paint.net.

http://i.imgur.com/1xFzH3B.png
he posted this and said "So here is a Sprite. He posted Ariels sprite to show an example of what he wants to make. Look at his grammar, if you did not understood then you had to ask him to explain it again.

And all you just did was

Ariel Wrote:u just steal my sprite? :|
as for ur attitude
no i wont allow u to use it, next time just ask before rushing to things.

He didnt steal anything, he posted as an example. I don't think that he should ask for a permission when your have posted this in public.

labeeb Wrote:Two Of you stop talking.First I didnt stole your sprites airel.I posted here To know something.Airel Do u know what is storing ha.think that u have made a Awesome character sprite sheet.I downloaded it and Made some edits and Uploaded it here and said that For this all Credit to me....That calls stealing.I didn't do that. Second Never Tell me child.I am not a child.What do u think a child Is making A mode.Child ha a child don't knows how to talk.
And Lastly Thanks For destroying this Thread. Its now no use for u 2.

he explained what stealing would be but he didnt do it. Again, just because you cannot understand does not mean that you must attack him.

[quoteAppendix]Poor Ramond being frustrated and tortured by labeeb. I feel really bad for you...[/quote]

this is kind of real offtopic part which makes no sense...

Rhino.Freal Wrote:If someone makes something (like sprite or data), ASK THEIR PERMISSION before editing and uploading it.
why can't you understand this little thing? please just leave the forum if you can't understand and implement this little thing.

-.- seriously, you were the last person I expected to do this. Read once you understand his grammar, talk with him, try finding a solution to talk with him in terms that both sides would understand.

Doctor A,
you are the one I respect and I see that you are not jerk like the others. You understood what he wanned :thumbsup:

And please, make sure that this wont be happening again, dont go down, go up.

@Admins and mods, dont disposal his post just because you cannot understand, read it until you start understanding it.
Useful
Thanks given by: A-Man , MH-LABEEB , Rhino.Freak , Dragon5 , Deep , MangaD , AmadisLFE
Just. What I hope wasn't the case is that these posts were the reason behind LABEEB getting the ban that day.

@Below: I understand the burden of being a moderator, and I truly appreciate all you people do.

Ramond edited this post 03-06-2015 02:27 PM because:
No, these posts were in order, but he had posted some spam in other topics again which increased his warning level.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
I didn't disposal posts that I didn't understand; what I usually did is post myself to ask for clarification. Many posts of his that were disposed of had been obvious off-topic or small-talk. You have a point of course, a lot of people are very intolerant towards newcomers who are neither very good at English nor at the work they want to present to us.

It's just that most of the mods and admins are quite busy with their real life, so forums cannot be under constant supervision.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: A-Man , Ariel
Actually, I am quite sorry about what I did on that topic and I PMed LABEEB for apology for the same after A-MAN's post that day.
Not pointing any fingers but actually I didn't read LABEEB's whole post and was influenced by Ariel's..
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: A-Man , Gespenst
First of all, i agree, that we should not be that harsh with him but how about this:-
[Image: download_8.png]
And
[Image: download_9.png]
Did he ever follow those rules? You want us to stay shy and make him to be the hero here?

And he spams pm's against me again n' again, what about that...

We gave him a LOT of time to correct his mistakes but he didn't.

Justify that...

I think Ariel and Rhino.Freak were right at most of their points.

Last but not the least:-
LABEEB Wrote:I am not a child.What do u think a child Is making A mode.Child ha a child don't knows how to talk.
Still Lel :awesome:

Anyways maybe we should not be that harsh with him i think...Somewhat... :p
Thanks given by: Ariel , Ariyan
I would like to step in and point out that any and all rule violations are the responsibility of the mods to deal with. While you might be confused as of the meaning of a poorly-worded post, that is no reason to be either rude or dismissive about it. Instead, if you feel that language is being used poorly, report it and the mods will deal with it as it becomes relevant. Keep in mind that not all are very fluent in English, and probably needs to learn a lot.

Remember also that backseat moderation is also against the forum rules.

On another note, I should point out that Appendix, your first picture has been blocked by my ISP for being malicious, and poking fun at other people's spelling is rude and not helping your case.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
It's like I'll ask someone- "give me an ice cream" and when he come back with the ice cream I'll say "no.. what are doing, I hate ice cream". after the ice cream incident, mono will say that I'm right that I hate ice cream. The guy who brought me the ice cream is the one to blame.
Because he need to know that I'm studied and I meant something else when I siad "give me an ice cream".

Anyway,
if someone have hard time writing something in English, its not my problem that I understand something else from his posts.
He is the one who should try to be more clear.

Edit:
Yea A Man U should
After I'll fix those auto corrects
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 02:49 PM)Appendix Wrote:  Did he ever follow those rules? You want us to say shy and him to be the hero here?
He didn't follow the rules, right. So do we now start bashing him and accusing him for what he did not do?

Quote:And he spams pm's against me again n' again, what about that...
That's something personal. Just add him to your ignore list.

Quote:We gave him a LOT of time to correct his mistakes but he didn't.

Justify that...
Justify what? I could justify your post with your immaturity.

Quote:I think Ariel and Rhino.Freak were right at most of their points.
Will not say a thing about Ariel, but there is Freaky being right with what he did the moment he figured out he wasn't fair instead of acting all high and mighty.

Edit:
(03-06-2015, 02:59 PM)Ariel Wrote:  It's like I'll ask someone- "give me an ice cream" and when he come back with the ice cream I'll say "no.. what are doing, I hate ice cream". after the ice cream incident, mono will say that I'm right that I hate ice cream. The guy who brought me the ice cream is the one to blame.
Because he need to know that I'm studied and I meant something else when I siad "give me an ice cream".

Anyway,
if someone have hard time writing something in English, its not my problem that I understand something else from his posts.
He is the one who should try to be more clear.
You don't like icecream? I like icecream! I've been studying for my German exam as well. I think I should read your post one more time.. Or should I?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
SirFrog Wrote:On another note, I should point out that Appendix, your first picture has been blocked by my ISP for being malicious, and poking fun at other people's spelling is rude and not helping your case.
I dont know about the photo i just c&p'ed it...
And, if you think im pissing off labeeb then i state this in front of everybody:-
I dont care about labeeb, whatever he says ima stay outta it... I wont care who he is.
*the end im outta this*

*poof!*

[Image: keep-calm-this-is-my-opinion.png]
Thanks given by:
Mono, I totally agree with you man.

In fact, yesterday, I reported a post because yet another guy was actually promoting the bullying of labeeb. What the f*** is wrong with you if you do something like that. It really angers me A LOT. What bothers me is the fact that people are getting way too personal in their insults, and instead of ignoring (or helping: Doctor A f.e.), their response is plain bullying. Appendix's signature for example. What do you want to achieve with it, hm?

In my opinion, the way someone responds says more about the person that is replying than about the subject, labeeb in this case. Some people are so childish in their responses, I sometimes think its still 2003 and I'm on a forum with mainly 10-year olds.

Bullying isn't the solution. For me, and probably for some others as well, it really spoils the fun of being on this forum. So if you're too stubborn to press the 'report' button but instead reply with a stupid comment, expect to be reported by me and I hope your warning level will rise rapidly. That is justice.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)