Poll: Delete dead accounts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep
75.00%
21 75.00%
Nope
25.00%
7 25.00%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Accounts
The newcomer-thread will definitely not be accepted, any topic of this kind is gonna be deleted.

So, if I summarize it, according to the majority of the posters here, it is ok if the dead accounts are being deleted if
  • they have 0 posts
  • haven't been active for a while (between 2 weeks and 3 months) - we have to find a good duration
  • pointing that fact of deleting unused accounts out while registering
  • emailing users whose accounts are about to be removed

Anything else to add?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2008, 10:05 AM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote:  So, if I summarize it, according to the majority of the posters here, it is ok if the dead accounts are being deleted if
  • they have 0 posts
  • haven't been active for a while (between 2 weeks and 3 months) - we have to find a good duration
  • pointing that fact of deleting unused accounts out while registering
  • emailing users whose accounts are about to be removed

anything to add?

not from my side, I would say two weeks is to short, some guys just found the side, registered but wanna read in first before they post (I was such a guy myself, too at RW). My suggestion is also 3 months... - we dont have to hurry with the delete-thingy...

what sinow said is also a good point, but for me there're two reason why I support this:
1. the names are free for new mambers
2. we've more then 27% of active members :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
well... I would say no becuz ''dead'' Is a big word you know.. maybe the person would just be unable to go on the PC or just takes a little break and forgot to make that in his profile you know ...
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2008, 03:05 PM)lightningFreeze Wrote:  well... I would say no becuz ''dead'' Is a big word you know.. maybe the person would just be unable to go on the PC or just takes a little break and forgot to make that in his profile you know ...

erm, unable to go on a pc for three months... erm, this person might really be dead and for the little break: to take a break you need to be active before, and we wont delete accounts with 1 opr more posts
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
oh sorry, but unable to go on pc for three months that is possible believe me ask my parents....:(:(:(:( but deleting accounts with 0 post well that I can understand.
Thanks given by:
A list of postless members whose last visit was March/April:

matt4300, luxord mask, Assasinsin, derren123, geoling, Kenshin, Siegvar, Animefury, bryonsim, saurabh, David1161, Dennis[DTC], kingofcfw (VIP MEMBER), ergulsoft, tgquan67, ShadowChow, Scyfer, Uchiha_Poly, XXsoraXX, spongifoami, Fade94, bboyecel, Marcin16, aking, OZCAN (with the 2 dots on top of the o), manfredinoo, piotreq109, mugiel, sepp34, thiago silva (possible attack), seminaruto, aloeffler, StopHanckinmgMe, Xan151, hugys, turbo852, Louis_Ex, tieuvunth, soundzl2, Plxxx, Silva Edge (possible attack 2), D_Davis93, kvazor, magusb, ancut014, Patetine, nyuon, LF360, PermanentGuest, Goten, anomary, benone, Dragon Shadow, kataia, goldenze, ryushin, co0lguy162, venturait2008, imsmaller, Sin1111, Death Jo, LF.Byakugan, ludise, Kedni, "C_U", jinsh0, pikur, felix, shikamaru123, virgox5s, chakramaticFoe, phillj, jokerla, blaze36012, bruno, Jedi92, Anti-Davis, KinG_, Naruto, Rovzx, Lukas Lancik, Mahvok, lordkrinito, cablf2, newbiwiththis, topaz, FrozenDRagon, Strify, GodForAll, Dennisfan, deblaze, PRATHAPUTK, Ahmir21, splat1195, cowman 3000, jordan7877, jakub1m, Davisxtreme, sashko_1234, 15951, xplod, barak, jzhe024, arshedex, pegog, alex64201, arcklo, larrydelobster, PartyBoy, sankyz, Nextlife, zallagon, Lf2-spork, kaajin, Youman, littlefighter64201 (same as alex64201?), sacrifice, Naruto_71, MiniMeMilo, q1snbdy, dvour, Matius999, LordKain, Lordmgk (same as LordKain?), peciupl, huyhuy, anime32, angiedbzm joseph., kudie, atbag, killerstorm, Killer (same as killerstorm?), laicky, Blaziken, TonTonMcCoot, Counter, paulr, geniaz1, genia (same as geniaz1?), -King-Thomazz-, tarko, NinjaSnake, Matrix Dragon, dark1_x, devolver, RedEye, 13abyDragon, luki45, Plus13, karl1889, Chisio, akolio, takato, narutofreak, onix01, dede12, TofuAngel, Potwal, chanman3825, moizes12, thezocker123, EtayPenner
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
-King-Thomazz's account is definitly dead, he doesn't play lf2 anymore
Thanks given by: