Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Lf2 exe 2.0 problems
you guys know that I am Making A mode.While making that mode mode I got some problems on exe 2.0

At first I tried to add the normal Lf2 version2.0 exe to my mode folder.But its doesn't work. So I was checking exe files but A exe I found and copy that to my mod's folder.I open It works.That exe was from Lf2 Anarchy.
But I didn't notice one thing there Is a move created by all own.
It creates every characters a move.Like the Character I am playing Hurts itself when I press Jump and defense together
I didn't add that moves to characters. But When I petted the exe 1.9 in there its the same.
So how Can I fix that.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2015, 05:02 PM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  you guys know that I am Making A mode.While making that mode mode I got some problems on exe 2.0

At first I tried to add the normal Lf2 version2.0 exe to my mode folder.But its doesn't work. So I was checking exe files but A exe I found and copy that to my mod's folder.I open It works.That exe was from Lf2 Anarchy.

I guess LF2 anarchy used LF2 v1.9 as well, so 1.9 should work fine. You need to make mirror sprites if you want want to use 2.0.

(02-26-2015, 05:02 PM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  But I didn't notice one thing there Is a move created by all own.
It creates every characters a move.Like the Character I am playing Hurts itself when I press Jump and defense together
I didn't add that moves to characters. But When I petted the exe 1.9 in there its the same.
So how Can I fix that.

I didn't really understand this part..
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
hmmm.....mirror things.I hard that before joining lf2Empire in here.anyway how does the Main normal lf2 Works without mirror.i didn't saw any mirrors on there.And If I put The Exe 1.9 on my mode so many of my datas Doesn't Work as I wrote in the Data.So that's the problem...

And the second one leave that I need to do some test on that.
Thanks given by:
read the comments and links in this thread
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2015, 09:29 PM)Memento Wrote:  
(02-26-2015, 05:02 PM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  But I didn't notice one thing there Is a move created by all own.
So how Can I fix that.

I didn't really understand this part..

Guess He Messed Up With Some Of The Frames Of His Character. Maybe States Or Kind Or Even Effect ( Mainly Effect ) Thats y his Char Is Hurting Itself ...

(02-27-2015, 03:13 AM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  hmmm.....mirror things.I hard that before joining lf2Empire in here.anyway how does the Main normal lf2 Works without mirror.i didn't saw any mirrors on there.And If I put The Exe 1.9 on my mode so many of my datas Doesn't Work as I wrote in the Data.So that's the problem...

And the second one leave that I need to do some test on that.

Mirror Image Ain't No Hard Work Tho :3 ... Making A Mirror Image Takes Maximum 2 Mins ... So Not A Real Hard Factor
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
not that...It happens with every character that i put in.
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2015, 10:53 AM)DARK-EVIL Wrote:  not that...It happens with every character that i put in.

The Every Char You put in
Or
Every Char That Has Been Made In-Game ?

If The Chars You Made Causing Problem Then It's Your Mistake
And
If The Chars Made In-Game Causing Problem Then You Didn't Installed The Game Correctly
Or
Your PC is Not Compatible With LF2 [ Well That Is Uncommon As Everything Supports It]
[Image: ObetoRy.png][Image: Jayt4JK.gif][Image: MC9gRte.gif?1]
Creations
Thanks given by:
owwwoo man easy easy.Not that also.I need to research.

This thread is now stopped for 2 weeks.It will continue.
Thanks given by:
Please help me. Edit: Sorry wrong website.
Thanks given by: