Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Inv Spoilers?
We all know invisible tags aren't really invisible, unless you're having a really hard time reading this then I'm sorry.

Anyways, I'm really impressed that the inv tags work on images
[Image: JugEp8H.gif]
but can you make it work on spoilers too?

I was trying to save some room in my signature for an invisible clickable spoiler but it just doesn't seem to work.

This is supposed to be invisible (Click to View)
[/inv]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
wow this is so inv
bp please leave this color at least

And please bring spoiler tag putting icon bak there.
[Image: buXJpib.png]
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The spoiler (along with its content) is "invisible" for me: http://i.imgur.com/g3qb2AU.png

If this was not really what you meant, I suppose you're asking regarding nesting [inv] tags to make stuff actually invisible?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Interesting.
Chrome vs Firefox
[Image: h45bEsw.png]
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Ariel
Aha!
Edit: loool, I am sorry. I've actually meant that to BP.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Doctor A Wrote:Aha! Taking the chance, you might as well fix the way the tags are currently parsed.

umm okay?

Doctor A Wrote:Fetch the content starting from the position rfind("[ inv ]") returns (+5) and ending in the position find("[ /inv ]", rfind("[ inv ])) returns.

[Image: confused-o.gif]
uuuuggh what? sorry i don't speak code
can one of you guys just arrange it so that it works?
im a visual learner hahha

oh and P.S. I am using Chrome
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Bamboori
(02-02-2015, 08:25 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  I was trying to save some room in my signature for an invisible clickable spoiler but it just doesn't seem to work.
I'm not quite sure how that is supposed to "save room" with a semi-invisible spoiler in first place :p
How does the following display in Chrome?

(02-02-2015, 11:59 AM)mfc Wrote:  And please bring spoiler tag putting icon bak there.
Done, it's located on the right.

(02-02-2015, 01:42 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  Taking the chance, you might as well fix the way the tags are currently parsed.
You are essentially requesting me to rewrite the parser of MyBB that'll get instantly broken with each new upgrade. This is one of these things that I deem to be "not so great but not worth the effort to fix" :p
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: mfc
It's not invisible still... just a regular spoiler with the word test inside
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2015, 07:40 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  It's not invisible still... just a regular spoiler with the word test inside

I have to tell you something. Sometimes there are something which cannot be made into reality.
Useful
Thanks given by:
chrome vs firefox
[Image: 16680efb68cb58eb9ee990c7ccf9fcfc.png]
Thanks given by: