Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Little fighter mortal combat
:( 
Sorry for The problem.I Refused to create this thread because Anyone wasn't listening to me. Please don't do anything with this Thread!!! Its important Thread!!

Guys I need lot of Information About Little fighter mortal Combat!!

So What Happened Why This lf2 mk Project Stopped?
And the Beta version. I can't Download the beta version! also all Links are broken.So I need information and That mortal combat beta version!!
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
I did a little search on our forum and you are not the first person to wonder why it stopped. One moment it was still in progress and the next moment: poof! The creator didn't post anything in his topic anymore and there were no new updates. So I guess he stopped due to a lack of motivation or whatsoever... who knows!

As for the link: it would seem as if the link provided in the LF2 Mortal Kombat topic isn't valid anymore (it's on megaupload; that site isn't on air anymore). You can try to search for a working link on the internet, but I suspect it may be difficult. Perhaps if you ask someone on the Little Fighter 2 facebook group (fangroup), you might find it. I saw a guy there that had like 100 LF2 mods installed :p
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Plz help me I searched a lot.But didn't found anything.this lf2MK is very important for me.Just give the That mans link where i can ask and Download it plzzzzz¡!!!!!!:-( :-( :-( :-(
Thanks given by:
First two videos. Check the descriptions for downloads.

I don't know if its the same as the one you're looking for since the screenshots from imgshack are gone.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
! 
I saw them when I joined in lf2mpire.Non of them Download links are working. Agggrrr!;>

Where I can get that beta versions. I just need them. Its really important to me. Please guys find that Its Very Usefull.please...

I found this link,
http://ff-steyregg.at/webstat1/mortal-ko...nload.html

see this if there any options to download.and if this doesn't work please don't stop finding this.
Thanks given by:
Ok just hard it I will make the mortal combat mode Later it will be greater then Narotu updated version
Thanks given by:
Okay guys Did anyone Found it??
Thanks given by: