Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controlling opponents (for a mod)
Hi!
once I saw a thread where someone asked if its possible to control an opponent. the answer was no, but now (I think) ITS POSSIBLE!

theory: when you catch a char (would be the easiest way) you cant move with him.
but when you carry a weapon, you can walk around and hold still hold the weaponShock so, my theory:
why don't create a new effect, where the char is pickupable.
now we have to make wpoints and weapon-itrs in the char.

now, when you make a move that leads the char to this effect, he is pickupable for a short time. let the other char pick up the weapon with the rowing-pickup-itr.
now he is holding the char! now the holding char transfroms to himself with 80xx (at the frames 140-... he is invisible).
the char has wpoints which leads the weapon-char to the frames you want.

thats it!
(hope you understand what i mean...)
Thanks given by:
i dont really know what kind of control you want - but this really would only be carrying around
and you dont need a special effect or anything - the char only needs to be in the pickable state (1004 if im not mistaken)
problem: picked up objects change their team to who picked them (this is how you make someone become your teammate)

also the normal wpoints use frames from 20 to 35 - if you really do pick up a character (as a light weapon - you dont really have a choice on that i think - heavy would be cool of course, but again will require to at least edit the two heavy weapons aswell) you will be holding him in his own weapon attack frames - which looks rather funny

ive had a different solution - http://yinyin.exofire.net/index.php?curr...characters
bluna has a move to possess opponents (with proper edits - three extra frames i think)
and the readme explains it
Thanks given by:
shintenshin no jutsu? :D

by the way...
good luck!
The dumb do the mess, the normal one gets angry, the smart one have fun. :D
Thanks given by:
other naruto mod?

i think this impossible
<center>[Image: 38018291.gif]</center>
Thanks given by:
What the heck. C&P the heavy weapon on_hand frames to the one you want, and continue from there. (assuming your char raises his hands to hold the heavy weapon)
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by: