Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sooting balls from a character contonusly. Like A>D then a,a,a,.......
i wanna shoot balls contuniously from a character by pressing attack.I dont know how to do that sp little help plz.

second help.

I have make a character. So i wanna give him special looks.so when the character uses his special power a Image will appar and will be moving form left to right.

If u can plz help by attacking a text file in here.... Or rar that in a file. So i can easily download it.thx
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
(01-16-2015, 08:40 AM)LABEEB Wrote:  i wanna shoot balls contuniously from a character by pressing attack.I dont know how to do that sp little help plz.

second help.

I have make a character. So i wanna give him special looks.so when the character uses his special power a Image will appar and will be moving form left to right.

If u can plz help by attacking a text file in here.... Or rar that in a file. So i can easily download it.thx

1) you make a hit_Fa: *** (*** = first frame of the move) in standing and defend frames.

2) Make the ball shooting frames.

3) Study Davis' data (davis.dat). Go to frames 235 and further, the frames that are named "ball".

You will see a number other than 0 in some of the hit_a: frames. This number links to the second ball that is shot, by pressing key command Attack.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: