Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: cloud from final fantasy vii
:) 
I have started this project today only, I know that it is no so cool as it must me it is because I am making it for the first time, I took sprite sheet of Darius of PF and I want a little help from Glight if you agree. I know I need lot of improvement still its still on 25℅. I need Glight help for my character sword. well even I need someone to help me to complete the sprite. if there is anyone to help I will be glade.

sorry mistakes (it must be). (its still on 25℅)
CLICK the pic to DOWNLOAD
[Image: Zepo.png]
Thanks given by:
Clothes look decent, but the hair isn't even blonde at all. Can't really give any other good critique right now.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2015, 04:10 PM)Dragon5 Wrote:  Clothes look decent, but the hair isn't even blonde at all. Can't really give any other good critique right now.

Well it' just a demo I have improve I'm. By the way can you please help in making his skill,because I don't know his very will I know only 2 skills so,will you?
CLICK the pic to DOWNLOAD
[Image: Zepo.png]
Thanks given by: