Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BG music
I've found a software that help us to have music, even in loading screen and vs mode

It's call Application Sound Embedder
Link: clicky
(trial version)

But i want to know if it's possible to turn off the music in stage mode, so we can use others music in stage mode.

So, is it possible?
Thanks given by:
first no I don't know, but I just don't know why everybody wants to have background music for LF2? what is this for? Just makes the game larger and takes away the choice which music you want to listen to while playing lf2. Maybe think about it ;)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2008, 12:30 PM)HappyHouR Wrote:  you know hes right. it better without ingame music. beside the punchs and hit noise is annoying with music.

the music idea could be good at stage. just like in lf2 kate stage .in any other mod beside stage it would be bad.

this is just my opinion.

nah, also Kate LF2 has to much stuff in there. I prefer music only in boss stages to emphasize the end-fight or so :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
I bet it is possible to disable the music when going to a certain mode (not sure about that, though, I'm not Silva :P)

Making mods with background music drastically increases their size, not to say that it becomes pretty unhandy if you always have to stop your favorite music player, just to play the game...

I'd say it's unnecessary but let's hear other people's opinions...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
If your problem is the file size, aside from the best implementation of the bgm, then what if you can use midis? I like midis rather than to have no music at all... ;)
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:first no I don't know, but I just don't know why everybody wants to have background music for LF2? what is this for? Just makes the game larger and takes away the choice which music you want to listen to while playing lf2. Maybe think about it Wink

Yes, the bg music makes the game become larger. I'm just asking ^^
Thanks given by: