Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conversation room
I haven't been interested in LF2 for several months now. In a few weeks, school will start again and I'll also have a job beside school. In other words, even if my motivation returns, I won't be able to do much.

I am sure that there will be a moment somewhere this year where I would love to work on this mod again, but it will take some months probably. Therefor, I can not lead the project right now, and it would be great if somebody from the team would like to lead this project for the time being, to get some progress hopefully. Please share your thoughts.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
I was really hoping to do a lot for this project during summer, but I'm afraid I won't have much time for it:
- going on 2 short holidays
- going to work most days of the week
- planning on doing a voluntary internship in a physiotherapy clinic (I study physiotherapy, obviously)
- I want to work out and see some friends (just enjoy the summerdays) in spare days also

I haven't been active myself for a long time, and this isn't going to change any time soon. We must really look towards to future of this project: is it ever going to be finished with our current plans, or do we have to change something? Maybe even release the individual characters when we finish those?

One thing that is certain: if we want to continue, we will need to become active or recruit active members. If recruiting is going to be the case, someone needs to active these members to work on the project, and current members should also do something if they can (motivation drops quickly when you're the only person working on something that's supposed to be made by a team).

I'm hoping someone on this team will stand up soon and take lead of this project when I'm not around. Please state it here if you feel up to this task. It can also be somebody from outside the team, please name it if you have any suggestions.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: