Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conversation room
(02-07-2015, 01:13 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  I think its totally fine. We should work smart, not hard.

Both would be best ;)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Well yeah I know, its a saying :P
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
You might notice me offering data changing help sometimes.

In one case, I'd like to work on Gad's sprite for an unnamed character (temporarily named 'boss'). He doesn't fit our mod too well, but I'd like to keep data changing so I won't get rusty
Another case is the copy/paste sprite PF made recently: [Image: OuGoINm.png]. I offered to help him with data changing, as I love the char, but also because I hope he'd allow us to use this character for our mod. It could be smart manouvering, as PF doesn't respond to regular requests like 'would you like to help us with our mod', and I'd love to have him on our team.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I got a free week from school! Let me know if I can do something for our mod.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
FINALY got my tablet back <3
will do sth this night :3
Thanks given by: Memento , Rhino.Freak
I was thinking of a move for Davis: #1 D>J could be a fast elbow punch that can be followed up by an uppercut. The reason for this move is simple: combo potential. You could make DvA+D>J+D^A / DvA+D>J+D^J+A for example.

Possibility #2 would be an energy ball shot from air to ground diagonally. When the blast hits the ground, it causes a small explosion (similar to my SSJ Goku's DvJ+A). It can be done by pressing DvJ+A (pressing DvJ makes him jump up, pressing A fires the ball) OR directly after a dragon punch as a combo.

Please share your thoughts :)

If the 2nd option is the more popular one, we could eventually give a similar move to #1 to Dennis, where he comes in with a quick elbow and finishes with an upward kick (that can be followed up by a chase ball as a combo).

Just brainstorming a bit :) We might be able to think of something more original
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
! 
Alright, it is time for a more serious discussion.

I've been in contact with Ariel recently. I asked to put our diffirences aside and if he'd be interested to join the team IF you guys agree.

So: the first thing we need to get straight is, would you be okay with having Ariel back on the team? He left the team in the past, mainly because he thought we were not organised enough, and we all didn't agree with him at the time.

He sent me this PM today:

Quote:(Ariel)
so iv been thinking
and i decided ill be glad to join, but only if u let me organize things until the last detail
i must say if u will decided to allow me join
i wouldnt be able to give 100% of my time as im near the end of the last year of school so i need to push my studies.. >.<

As you can understand, I can't say 'yea sure!' to that message right away. It might change everything, including the fun we have working on this project if it were to turn out bad. I think we should only let him do the organisation if we talk the changed organisation through before decisions are made.

So: we could let him try if you guys are cool with it. I think we really need another spriter on our team to speed up the progress a bit, and I think he's actually right about some things.

So, it's kind of a hard decicion.. We need another spriter and Ariel is a very good one, but he wants to do everything his way and I'm afraid he's less democratic than me :p I wouldn't want to work on a mod without being able to decide on things as a group.

I was thinking about sending him the following reply:
Quote:Nobody can give 100% of their time, that is a major problem at this moment as it makes progress very slow

About letting you organise everything.. as much as I'd like to have you on the team, I am not sure. It would really depend on how you want to organise everything. Except for you, everyone was satisfied with how I organised the project. I'd like to let you try, if:
- it doesn't spoil the fun of working on this project;
- decisions are talked through in the team and not it doesn't change into a dictatorship of some kind :p so basically, we might not agree with you all the time and that should be okay;
- you don't change the current structure completely as it would cause confusion (more specifically: the topics should remain and the basic structure in those topics should remain the same, but you can name what details you want to fill out)

I really need your opinions on this. Can he join, if yes then under what circumstances, what should I reply?
I will only let Ariel join if you guys think it's a good idea. So I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this as soon as possible, so I can send a reply
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I think he should be.in, I font.have a problem.with that.. but yeah ask him how exactly he is planning to organize stuff.. if we like it we can probably change for better?
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
So, he can be a part of the team again if he states what he wants to change and we agree with him, right?

He'd like to know how things are at this moment, I'm rather sure he'd want to change some things for the better :) Like having a clear plan for all characters & skills, the stages etc. But, he told me he'd surely discuss things with us first. With this said, I think he will do just fine.

So, shall I invite him for our subforum again and let him do the planning? Is that alright with everybody? (Arcane, Mono?)

Mono hasn't been online for > 1 week, and hasn't been active for a little while longer. I think it would be best if you 2, Rhino & Arcane, agree, we just let him join and have him explain his plans.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
as long as its beneficial for the project, why not? :) yes from me.
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: