Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Conversation room
I can't work on the mod right now. There's some reallife troubles that I have to deal with first. I'll check for updates from you guys though
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
oh, i forgot to mention that i found a job (part time) weeks ago so i am pretty busy.
Thanks given by:
Little update.. my girlfriend and I just broke up after 2,5 years This basically means she's moving out (we were living together) and this brings some extra work. Besides, I'll probably spend more time with friends instead of spriting. I'll try to do some spriting this weekend, yet I hope you guys think the spriting I have done recently is sufficient for the deadline ;)

Please don't forget abou this deadline for yourself either. I'm hoping to see decent progress from everyone, except if it wasn't possible due to not having sprites to make data for (Rhino). After this deadline, we will continue with the active members only
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Well sorry to hear about that.
I am here but I currently don't have much to do.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I'll be alright, but thanks Rhino :) How was your birthday?

On topic, why aren't we (the team) following the rules/guidelines for this project? Of course the deadline is what's most important for now, but it would be nice that if we have only a few rules/guidelines to follow, people would actually take them serious. Some of you guys thanked me for the post, which makes me believe that you agree with these pointers.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(07-31-2015, 08:40 AM)Memento Wrote:  I'll be alright, but thanks Rhino :) How was your birthday?

On topic, why aren't we (the team) following the rules/guidelines for this project? Of course the deadline is what's most important for now, but it would be nice that if we have only a few rules/guidelines to follow, people would actually take them serious. Some of you guys thanked me for the post, which makes me believe that you agree with these pointers.

I agree and really thought ill have free time before the army
But i couldnt hold it and i went out almost everyday to spent the time i have left :/
Truly sorry about that
But i have some good news, i might go back home for aome weekends from time to time so i might be able to help out maybe slower but still something
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
Too bad Ariel... but I understand the situation you're in. It would be great if you could make a few more sprites before the 15th though

I will be spriting tonight. If anybody wants to do a hangout, leave a message here. If not, no problem. But please make sure you guys have something good to show on the 15th...

edit: no spriting for me tonight... just had to deal with a 30 minute rage from my ex-girlfriend, and now I really don't feel much like spriting anymore. Tomorrow then.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
finaly I'm back home and I should be able to find some time for LF2 :)
Thanks given by: Memento
(08-09-2015, 10:25 AM)Arcane Wrote:  finaly I'm back home and I should be able to find some time for LF2 :)

Great! I'm looking forward to your progress :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I am finally done with my one-month job
Thanks given by: