Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are you active / what are you working on
As the topic suggests: are you active, and what are you working on?

Arcane: Nino sprites
Ariel: Nino sprites
Mono: Wizard prites
Memento: teleportation minion sprites
JoHo15: ?
Rhino.Freak: stage mode planning (and Nino's data when the sprites are finished)
Marko: ?

Please report yourself now and then. Post your progress here once a week (for example: every Sunday or Monday) if you're actively working on something, just say 'hi' once a month if you're on a break to know you're still around.

PS an idea, Rhino.Freak: I don't think Mono will be finished with the wizard very soon and I am working on 2 things. Would you like to continue working on Nino for now?

For me: I'm working on the teleportation minion. I'll continue spriting him tomorrow and hopefully post a topic for him by the weekend.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Ariel
Ohkay, right.
Its a shame I haven't done a single thing yet :/
Alright I can start on Nino, if you want. But what if I start a bit of stage mode planning (not the story, the enemy count, their hp, etc. and perhaps speech? (if we're having that)) now?
As I feel, side by side going along the stage mode would be better rather than finishing the characters first and then all of you will be waiting for me to finish stage mode and stuff XD

Also, I have around a week of free time after 2-3 days, so I will try to set up a basic skeleton on which we can get the stage mod working.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: Ariel , Memento
(04-15-2015, 03:01 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote:  Ohkay, right.
Its a shame I haven't done a single thing yet :/
Alright I can start on Nino, if you want. But what if I start a bit of stage mode planning (not the story, the enemy count, their hp, etc. and perhaps speech? (if we're having that)) now?
As I feel, side by side going along the stage mode would be better rather than finishing the characters first and then all of you will be waiting for me to finish stage mode and stuff XD

Also, I have around a week of free time after 2-3 days, so I will try to set up a basic skeleton on which we can get the stage mod working.

You can't really help the fact that you haven't done anything yet. The plans for Hydron have changed, so that was bad luck for you... Anyway, you can be in charge of the stage mode part if you want :)

As for what you can work on: I think you could start with a stage template, then when the sprites for Nino are really finished, you can continue with Nino's data. This might still take 1-3 weeks, depends on how much time Arcane and Ariel have.

As for Nino, some coordinates should be fixed (drinking, D>A wpoints, perhaps more) and his D>A will be changed a bit. He'll also get a D>J soon, Ariel and I already have a good idea for this. Ariel will post this in the topic soon :)

Edit: oh, yeah, Rhino. When you're going to start working on Nino, you'd best choose the pre-last version I uploaded on dropbox. We're probably getting rid of the hit_back thingy and the big energy ball for his D>A
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I have been busy with the concept for the general mainly, and I made some data for Woody's new DJA.
Apart from this, I made some sprites for the teleportation minion but they all have to be fixed still. However, here's what I've done this week:
[Image: week%201_zpstmd9aldv.png]

This week I want to finish up the standing/walking/punching sprites and make running sprites.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: Ariel , Apocalipsis
I suppose there has been no or little progress this week, so please choose something to work on and share what you have done in a week:)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(04-23-2015, 07:17 PM)Memento Wrote:  I suppose there has been no or little progress this week, so please choose something to work on and share what you have done in a week:)

All i can do now is being creativy, to create some concepts for attacks of originals or some other char. Is there anything specific you would like to give me for homework?
Something like you give me homework to create concepts for Werewolf (example, it could be any other side character) and i, after one week, come up with all of my concepts and ideas and we discuss about them. It would give me freedome to do whole concept by me, rather than rambling commenting about it while someone had totally different idea in mind and putting all of them togehter.
I would still comment on other active concepts.
Thanks given by: Memento
(04-23-2015, 08:44 PM)Marko Wrote:  
(04-23-2015, 07:17 PM)Memento Wrote:  I suppose there has been no or little progress this week, so please choose something to work on and share what you have done in a week:)

All i can do now is being creativy, to create some concepts for attacks of originals or some other char. Is there anything specific you would like to give me for homework?
Something like you give me homework to create concepts for Werewolf (example, it could be any other side character) and i, after one week, come up with all of my concepts and ideas and we discuss about them. It would give me freedome to do whole concept by me, rather than rambling commenting about it while someone had totally different idea in mind.

That would be great :) Would you like to make some concepts for the main villain maybe? He'll probably be wearing a defence-boosting mask, so he should be somewhat like a tank-type character. Other than that, you're completely free to make whatever you think might work :)
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(04-23-2015, 08:49 PM)Memento Wrote:  

Something like you give me homework to create concepts for Werewolf (example, it could be any other side character) and i, after one week, come up with all of my concepts and ideas and we discuss about them. It would give me freedome to do whole concept by me, rather than rambling commenting about it while someone had totally different idea in mind.

That would be great :) Would you like to make some concepts for the main villain maybe? He'll probably be wearing a defence-boosting mask, so he should be somewhat like a tank-type character. Other than that, you're completely free to make whatever you think might work :)

Okay, i accept the chellenge. :)
Two questions. Is he supposed to be slow because of that tank-type and is he supposed to be the strongest char in game?
Thanks given by:
(04-23-2015, 08:57 PM)Marko Wrote:  
(04-23-2015, 08:49 PM)Memento Wrote:  

Okay, i accept the chellenge. :)
Two questions. Is he supposed to be slow because of that tank-type and is he supposed to be the strongest char in game?

He is supposed to be the strongest until stage 5-7, only second to the last version of the general who appears in stage 5-8 (which is a twist in the game, the player must think the main villain is the ULTIMATE villain).

Speed: I'd say somewhat inferior to Julian's speed, but his defence and power should be a little bit higher. But if you have a great idea and want to do it a little diffirent, just do it :)

I'm looking forward to your concepts!
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: Marko
i just wanna add something,
remember that the main villain is actually the boss of the general
so make sure they have some similarities ^_^ (like soldiers in army / justins and julian)
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Memento