Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CHAR] Wizard
Didnt really find time yet, so first of all welcome to the team HouseMate! :)
nice to see you working on wizard!

For the sprites u made, they are good but I also have the feeling wizard looks a tiny bit taller in them ;)
It might help you checking out the video mono made about how he was doing the sprites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9P-puoRM8

as u can see he was spriting over sorcerer (this might help with size issues)
Thanks given by: Memento , Hate
[Image: 03ea0c8.png] [Image: 0d1aa27.png]
sorry guys, I cant work faster cause am totaly stressed out .. college started early this year .. too much pressure sorry .. but I'll always try my best and put this with my priorities .
Anyway .. what do ya think ?
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Memento
(09-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Housemate Wrote:  [Image: 03ea0c8.png] [Image: 0d1aa27.png]
sorry guys, I cant work faster cause am totaly stressed out .. college started early this year .. too much pressure sorry .. but I'll always try my best and put this with my priorities .
Anyway .. what do ya think ?

Our whole team team is crazy busy, at this moment you're the most active person. I have a full-time intership, a weekend job and I workout and date with girls too much to find any time at all at the moment. I will start working on Daniel soon again, but it will be like 1 sprite each week. So it's great what you're doing right now ;)

By the way, it is easier to see flaws and give an opinion if you make an animation out of the sprites :)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
[Image: 5d969c6.png]

Guys I finished all the basic sprites (punching and jump attaking not yet and I can't do them on my own).
However I made a test version so you guys can see how the character moves .. Its on the dropbox ..

And thanks Ariel for making the face pic its awesome, I changed the eyes to make him look more serious.
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by: Memento , Rhino.Freak
(09-19-2015, 02:18 PM)Housemate Wrote:  [Image: 5d969c6.png]

Guys I finished all the basic sprites (punching and jump attaking not yet and I can't do them on my own).
However I made a test version so you guys can see how the character moves .. Its on the dropbox ..

And thanks Ariel for making the face pic its awesome, I changed the eyes to make him look more serious.

That is awesome! I won't be able to check it out before sunday though. Maybe friday. I just have so little free time right now, it's bizarre.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I checked it out, I should actually be going to bed by now but I thought this was important also :)

It looks good overall. Here are some things that need some work:
- dirty pixels
- cape movement in the dance of pain sprites
- feet in the dance of pain sprites (they are too diffirent from standig etc)
- backward falling, the 'hitting ground' frame is too similar to the lying frame in my opinion. Some bending of the arms might already do this trick :)

You're doing a great job so far!
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
for the sake of giving u feedback:

great work on the basic actions!
I liked almost everything :)
well memento mentioned some stuff already but one thing which was bugging me was defending frames. Its just strange how the arm sudenly appears from 1 frame to the other^^ dont realy know how u ccoulld fix that tho... well thinking bout it he could just have an shield made out of ice like firzen has one maybe...

apart from that I loved the kicks when I grabed someone :D
Thanks given by:
(11-28-2015, 05:06 PM)Arcane Wrote:  one thing which was bugging me was defending frames.

Sanger(mono) made those.

(11-28-2015, 05:06 PM)Arcane Wrote:  for the sake of giving u feedback:

great work on the basic actions!
apart from that I loved the kicks when I grabed someone :D

I made that :3
Thanks given by:
5 years later, a minor (and not all too serious) edit of the character is being worked on :) Have been working on the guy for the past few days only, basically playing around.

Feel free to do with this as you like (goes for anyone). Just give credit for the sprites and data made by other people (credits can be found in the data file for now).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oes_--3...sp=sharing

Might add updates later, but this is just a playful edit, so I might not continue it.

-----

The way it is now, it's not the LF-extended wizard, just basically 'some wizard' that uses familiar sprites and data
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I'm sorry but the link is currently not sharing the file. Please check, thank you.
Thanks given by: Memento